S.E.V.E.N

Zane's bottom lip quivered as his eyes turned glossy. The pacifier fell out of his mouth as tears escaped his eyes.

"Z-Zane is s-s-sowwy" he spoke, voice trembling and slightly high pitch. Zane stood up and grabbed his pacifier. Travis stood up too and looked Zane in the eyes. Eyes because Zane's beautiful bed head moved his hair from his other eye.

"Zane, are you a little" Travis asked hesitantly. Zane was slightly shocked that Travis knew what little space was. He nodded.

"Zane ish vewy vewy sowwy" Zane said, wiping away the tears. Travis swore it was the cutest thing he's ever seen. "It's ok," Travis said.

"Zane has to go home now," Zane said while putting on his shoes and mask. Travis shook his head.

"How old are you?" Travis asked. He obviously knew Zane's age, but he needs to know his little age. Zane held up four fingers.
"You can't walk home by yourself Zane," Travis said. Travis began putting on his shoes. Zane pouted and looked at his own shoes. Travis followed his gaze to his untied laces.

"You don't know how to tie them?" Travis asked. Zane shook his head no. Travis tied Zane's laces for him. When he's done, he walks Zane to his house. Then walked him inside.

Zane walked up to his room and Zane followed.

"No. Travis stays here," Zane said as he pointed to the spot Travis stood at.

"Why can't I see your room Zaney?" Travis asked and smirked when he saw Zane blush at the nickname. Zane shook his head. "Please, Zaaaane," Travis asked again. Zane pouted and said "Fine"

Zane opened his room door and Travis was surprised.