N.I.N.E.T.E.EN

Travis was officially Zane's cargiver.

The two were now working on rules and punishments. Travis knew all about this stuff. He just didn't think he'd actually would need to express his knowledge about little space.

"Ooh ooh how 'bout no be meanie to daddy" Zane suggested as he picked up a crayon, eager to write  it on the paper labeled Little Zane's Rules and Punishments.

"Good job baby, now write it down" Travis encouraged.

Zane made a noise of excitement as he scribbled words on the paper.

"And and and no be bwatty. And no say bad words. And always give daddy kisses. " Zane said as he wrote the rules down.

"Well since it's a rule, why don't you give daddy a kiss right now?" Travis said with a smile. Zane blushed.

"B-but"

"It says it right here. Always give daddy kisses. It's in the rules, baby. You gotta follow the rules" Travis said.

Zane huffed and leaned closer to Travis, kissing the other on his forehead.

"I think daddy deserves a kiss somewhere else~" Travis cooed.

Zane pouted and kissed Travis on the lips.

It was quite the magical moment for both of them. The sparks that flew in the air were hard to miss. The two became unknowingly developed with the desire of loving each other.

As Zane moved away, Travis couldn't help but say this one thing.

"You are truly amazing, Zane"