T.W.E.N.T.Y._.S.E.V.E.N

Katelyn was proud of herself.

She had exposed Zane and Travis. That thought made her happy. She just couldn't wait till everyone started bashing them. Maybe even drive them out of town.

She treated herself to a 'well deserved' breakfast, thinking today would be full of everyone's praise and sympathy. Little did she know, today would be the opposite.

Her phone buzzed with a notification. She unlocked her phone.

Aphmau
Open your door. We need to talk.

Aphmau
Now.

Katelyn smirked to herself. Maybe Aphmau was there to apologise about not believing her. Maybe they were going to repair this cracked friendship.

Katelyn made her way to her front door and opened it to see Aphmau with an angry expression.

"Aphmau! My best friend! Good morning!" Katelyn said in a cheery voice.

"So what brings you here? Oh wait, let me guess. You're here to apologise!"

Aphmau folded her arms against her chest.

"Apologise?" She said disbelievingly.

"You snuck into Zane's house and disrespected his privacy and you want me to apologise to you?"

Katelyn looked confused.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is I was right! Zane did steal my boyfriend! And to top it all off, his room is filled with kids' stuff. He's a total freak show." Katelyn explained.

"What matters is you committed a felony. Does breaking and entering sound familiar? I could report you to the police if I wanted to." Aphmau glared at the other with hatred in her eyes.

"But you wouldn't do that to me. We're best friends-"

"Not after this we're not"

Katelyn looked at Aphmau in shock.

"Wh-what are you saying?" She asked. Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"I'm saying I don't think I could forgive you after this." Aphmau said bluntly.

"You broke into Zane's house, violated his privacy, and outed him! All to prove a point. If that's not the most pathetic thing that I've EVER seen in my entire time of being alive, then I don't know what is."

"Pathetic? It was justified-"

"Bullshit!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"A normal person would've at least tried to move on. You took it way too far, Katelyn. Did you really, honestly think that I would come over here and apologise to you after what you did to my best friend? Goodbye Katelyn." Aphmau turned around and walked down Katelyn's steps.

"No wonder Travis broke up with you. If I was him, I would've done the exact same thing. Zane is and will forever be a way better person than you." And with that, Aphmau left Katelyns front lawn.

Katelyn furrowed her eyebrows and closed her door.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." She whispered to herself.

Oh well. That was just one setback on her day. Surely no one else would have the same reaction.

Wrong.

Katelyn's phone buzzed with more notifications

Nana
Katelyn...that's not ok. You can't just expose someone's private life

Garroth
What on Earth do you think you're doing?! Do you not know how this could effect my brother??

Laurence
That's too far, Katelyn