S.I.X.T.E.E.N

"This is Fluffy," Zane said as he held up a small stuffed kitten. Travis made mental notes of which is which for future knowledge.

"And this is Apple Pie," He said, as he pointed to the tiny polar bear on his nightstand.

Zane only had ten stuffies, including Peachy.

The bear is Peachy. The bunny is Cookie. The chick is Flip. The cat is Fluffy. The polar bear is Apple Pie. The llama is Cheesecake. The dog is Willis. The fox is Lulu. The elephant in Asia. And The owl is Light.

This was tiring. It was hard for Travis to keep track, but he still tried his best. And he will continue to try his best. All for Zane.

"That's all of them" Zane sighed. Little space was pulling his insides apart screaming, "let me out" But Zane wouldn't give in so easily. Travis's eyes scanned the room, looking for something specific. Once his eyes landed on it, he picked it up. He glanced at Zane.

"Have you used this yet?" Travis asked, turning the object. Zane shook his head. "Why not" "I...didn't want to ruin it," Zane said, blushing slightly.

"Use it," Travis said, giving the object to Zane. Zane took it and put it in his mouth. It was the pacifier Travis had given him days before.

In the blink of an eye, Zane was in little space.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
The devil works hard, but Travis works harder