F.I.F.T.H.T.E.E.N

Zane wasn't happy with himself.

He let someone get close to him in little space. And that person just had to be Travis. How did Travis even know what little space was? Travis seemed like the kind of person to stay away from adults acting as children, but yet, he seemed to fall for Zane's little space. 

Still, Zane wasn't happy with himself. 

"Hey, Zaney~," Travis said, walking into Zane's room. 'He doesn't even have the decency to knock first'  Zane thought. "Go away," Zane said. "Ah, you're in big space now," Travis said, understanding the sour attitude and normal tone in his voice. 

"Shut up" Zane scowled. Travis couldn't help but think big Zane was just as adorable as little Zane. 

"How's my baby doing?" Travis asked as he ruffled Zane's hair. "I'm not a baby, and I'm most definitely not your baby" Zane huffed, smacking Travis's hand away.

"How do you even know what little space is?" Zane asked, not looking in Travis's general direction.

"I don't know. I mean, it's not like I read little space fan fiction" Travis said. Zane glanced at him before staring back at nothing in particular.

There was silence.

"So, have you ever had a caregiver?" Travis asked. Zane looked at him, surprised by the question, and answered "No"

Travis smiled and started asking other types of questions. Questions like, "what's your favorite colour?" "Can I meet the rest of your stuffies?" "What's your idea of the perfect caregiver?" "Do you care if they're a guy?"

"Black. Maybe. I don't know. No" Zane answered.

That last question repeated in Zane's head. Why did Travis ask that? Did Travis want to be his caregiver?

Zane was probably thinking too much.

"Can I meet the rest of your stuffies now?"