T.W.E.N.T.Y._.O.N.E

(◕‿◕✿)  (I love this song⬆⬆)

Katelyn tried her best to convince Aphmau that Zane was a big part of her and Travis's break up. Aphmau wouldn't believe her, who would when someone comes up to you and says, "Zane really did cause Travis to break up with me" ?

Well, she wasn't entirely incorrect.

"Katelyn, I'm tired of hearing your stories of how Zane 'stole' Travis from you. It's been days since you first came up with this stupid theory. When are you gonna let it go?" Aphmau said.

"But I'm telling the truth" Katelyn urged.

Aphmau rolled her eyes and closed her door, leaving Katelyn outside.

"Fine then. I'll find someone else who will believe me" She mumbled to herself as she walked away. "And if no one believes me, I'll just have to get proof"

(◕‸ ◕✿)

Zane was trying his damn best to get more special kisses.

Right now, he was aggressively coloring a rainbow.

'Must have more special kisses'  was the only thing on his mind.

"Done" He yelled in triumph. "Daddy daddy. I make you wainbow "

Travis looked over to Zane's rainbow. A smile painted itself on his face.

"Good job Zane. My baby's an artist" Travis said as he starred lovingly at all the colors on the paper.

"Zane did good?" Zane asked with hopeful eyes.

"You did very good, cupcake" Travis praised. Zane giggled and said, "Can Zane have 'pecial kiss?"

Travis smirked. "Is that why you drew me this" He said. Zane shook his head "And 'cause wuv you" Zane said with a smile. "Wuv daddy's kisses too"

"Ok, you'll get your special kiss" Travis said. "Later though"

Zane gasped. "B-but what if forgot" He complained. "Then you'll just have to remind me" Travis said.

(◕▿◕✿)

"Kawaii-chan, you might not believe me but I'm telling the truth, but Zane is a big factor in my breakup with Travis" Katelyn said.

"....." Kawaii-chan just stood still and stared at Katelyn. "Aphmau-senpai warned Kawaii-chan this would happen" She whispered to herself.

"Aphmau warned you?!" Katelyn exclaimed. "I can't believe this"

"Um... Kawaii-chan's gonna go now" Kawaii-chan said as she slowly closed the door.

Katelyn groaned in frustration.

"Fine, proof it is"

(◕__◕✿)

A/N   I'll try to make the chapters longer.