T.W.E.L.V.E

Now Travis was determined to be Zane's caregiver. Zane needs someone to take care of him. But Travis knows, it takes time for a little to choose a caregiver. Travis vowed to take care of little Zane. Travis will break up with Katelyn. 

Travis's phone got a notification. But he was too into playing with Zane and his stuffies to notice. However, Zane noticed. "Travis phone," he said. Travis picked up his phone.

 2 new messages 

Katelyn    Travis, I'm bored 

Katelyn    Come over 

Travis sighed. This was good a time as any. "Zane, I have to go," Travis said, which made Zane pout. "No, pwease stay" he whined. Travis leaned forward and kissed Zane's forehead. "I'll be right back baby. I have to do something really important," he said. Travis walked out the front door, leaving Zane a blushing mess. 

He knocked on Katelyn's door. Katelyn opened the door. Before Katelyn could say anything, Travis began talking. "Katelyn, we need to talk," he spoke. Katelyn looked at him befuddled (I swear it's a real word). Katelyn moved aside so Travis could walk inside. They walked towards the living room and Kaitlyn sat on the couch. She patted the cushion next to her, signaling Travis to sit down. Travis shook his head "So, what did you want to talk about?" Katelyn asked. Travis obviously can't say the real reason why he is breaking up with Katelyn. Travis bit his lip before saying, "Katelyn, I'm breaking up with you" Travis waited a bit, then looked up at Katelyn to see her reaction. "What? Why?!" Kaitlyn yelled. 

"You are extremely rude to me and to almost everyone. You never want to go out and when you do, it's always to the mall. All you do is take my money because you forget your own and stare at other guys. And you never listen to anything I say! You just pretend you're listening, then forget about the conversation later" Travis has been wanting to break up with Kaitlyn for a while now, but never got the courage to do so till now. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of Travis's shoulders. 

Kaitlyn slowly stood up and said "I think you should leave" her voice shook as the words flowed out. Travis nodded and walked out of Kaitlyn's house.