T.W.E.N.T.Y._.S.I.X

"Didn't I say I wouldn't leave you? I promised, right?" Travis whispered into Zane's hair, hugging him.

"I know. I'm sorry for making you promise something so selfish-" Zane said, but was cut off by Travis shushing him.

"You're not being selfish at all. You don't have to apologize"

"I'm sorry" Zane apologized again.

Travis just sighed and held Zane tighter, as if he was afraid to let go. The truth was out. Zane had figured out that Travis liked him, and that he felt the same way. Zane's heart pounded at the thought of the two being a couple, unknown to him that Travis did the same thing. The overwhelming feelings in the air lingered, waiting for someone to say something. Anything. But they just stood still in each other's arms. This was enough. No words were needed. Actions were just enough. But not enough at the same time.

"Zane.." Travis began, desperately trying to start a conversation and progress their relationship. "I know I seem so straightforward with a lot of topics but this subject, I don't know what to do now. What should we do?"

"I want to be with you, Travis. I want you not only as my caregiver, but as my lover too." Zane admitted.

"I want that too." The taller one agreed. "Can-can I be your boyfriend, Zane?"

Zane was ready to cry again. He couldn't look back on the last time he felt this love, if there ever was such a time.

"Yes"

Travis loosened his grip on Zane to peer down at the other male. Zane looked back at him. Travis put his hand on Zane's cheek, his thumb rubbing over the freckled skin.

"It's still pretty early in the morning," Travis began.

"We should sleep."

Zane nodded in agreement.

"Uh..." Zane's eyes looked away from Travis' as a small blush crept onto his face.

"Do you want to sleep here?" He suggested.

"Are you sure?" Travis asked cautiously.

"Yeah. We've napped together before, this shouldn't be any different,"

"You're right."

And so the two slept on Zane's bed with newfound happiness in their hearts.

-----

Was Katelyn crazy for thinking of breaking in Zane's house just for proof? Yes. Was she fucking insane for actually going through with it? Absolutely!

She was able to pick the lock of Zane's front door and sneak in with stealth. She had done this after knocking on Travis' door. When she confirmed he wasn't there, Katelyn assumed he had to be at Zane's house.

Phones' flashlight in hand, she looked around the dark space. Nothing out of the ordinary caught her eye, so she continued her expedition upstairs. She came across Zane's room. There was a faint light through the crack of the door, so Katelyn turned off the flashlight. Slowly, she pushed open the door to reveal the sight she has been looking for.

Travis and Zane cuddled up under the covers, sleeping. The sight being lit up by a small nightlight plugged into a wall.

A wave of mixed emotions flooded all of her senses. She wanted to cry and at the same time, she wanted to cover both of their faces with pillows and smother them to death. But she took a deep breath and pulled out her phone. That's when she noticed. She noticed the pacifier between Zane's lips. Once she noticed that, she noticed other things, like the other pacifiers, the stuffed animals, and the pastel colours everywhere.

Katelyn didn't know what the hell was going on, but she would sure as hell get pictures of all of it and expose Zane for being the 'boyfriend stealing' weirdo he is. Katelyn always knew Zane was a weirdo, but this was over the top crazy. What kind of grown man has all these kids stuff? And what the hell does Travis find attractive about all of this.

Katelyn started taking pictures after making sure the shutter sound was turned off. She has a sickly look on her face. Now that she has proof, everyone will believe her. And once everyone has seen the proof, they'll shun Travis and Zane. Especially Zane. They'll make fun of him, ridicule him, reject him from their lives. And that's just what Katelyn is hoping for.

After she took as much photos as she needed, she snuck out the house.

Once she arrived at her own home, she began to sent the pictures to everyone she knew. Including Zane and Travis. When that was done she finally felt satisfied she was going to get her revenge once and for all.

-----

Nana was the first of all people to see the message.

That was not how she wanted to wake up. A message from Katelyn with multiple pictures saying; caught these weirdos and you guys didn't believe me.

Eventually, Nana closed the message and went back to sleep. Honestly, she couldn't care less about how Zane and Travis spend their lives. She didn't even care that they were dating. She just wants to sleep.

-----

Next was Garroth.

He opened the message and was very confused as to why would Katelyn go so far as breaking in Zane's house and taking pictures of his personal belongings. Sure, it baffled him that Zane and Travis was cuddled in their sleep, but that was their business.

-----

Then was Travis.

Hours after him and Zane had fallen asleep, the vibration from his phone woke him from his slumber. He sleepily reached over and brought his phone to his face, cringing when the light showed.

A message from Katelyn..?

Curious, Travis opened the message.

His eyes widened. He sat up abruptly will a loud curse.

"Shit!"

Travis scrolled through the pictures of unauthorised pictured of Zane's room. His privacy had been invaded.

Zane whined and sat up from his slumber.

"Daddy?" He mumbled while rubbing his eyes. Travis did the first thing that came to mind and hugged his baby boy.

Zane hugged back, but was confused as to why Travis had such a violent outburst.

Suddenly, Zane's phone buzzed. He picked up his phone and opened Katelyn's message. Zane let a quiet gasp as his eyes widened.

"She was in here? W-why was she in my house? Why was she in my room. She saw everything." Zane was beyond upset with conflicting emotions of whether to stay in little space or to get out of it.

Then the realization hit him. Katelyn can send these photos to anybody and everybody. Damn, she probably already did.

Zane's whole body shook with one feeling.

Fear.

"Zane?"

Instead of an answer, Zane burst out in sobs.

Travis hugged Zane again, allowing the other to cry into his shoulder.

Zane latched his hands on the back of Travis' shirt.

Everything had been so perfect before. Why'd it all have to go wrong.

-----

One of the last people to know was Aphmau.

She woke up at her normal waking up time. She had woken up in such a good mood. But as soon as Aphmau opened her phone,

She was pissed.