The gardening girl

The gupta mansion servants were in full swing in cleaning the home and was following all the orders of garami gupta .
While Payal gupta messed her room  to no end she was  completely annoyed to select the dress , she selected good green designer Saree which was classy and up to make with matching jewels and earns rings she applied thick makeup as she is found of makeup .In short she was looking presentable and stylish modern respected girl.

While one sister was busy in her makeup etc while other younger sister slept selling her horse .she was waked up by garami with lots of taunt. Ignoring taunts she got dressed in simple red and white suit  without makeup she was looking like fresh flower  , she kept her hair open which was covering her bare back till her hips , her hairs were shining and her face as usual glowing
Khushi was happy as next week she will be flaying to landon for 2 years .
She was looking beautiful with chubby cheeks and cute pout.

Other side of the Delhi was arnav Singh raizarda .
He got unpredictable warnings from his di to wear something presentable but he ignored her and wore his 3pice suite like typical tycoon but he was looking luxurious sexy , he had trimmed his hair and shaved his bread which was making him look more handsome .He was looking like a Greek god .and now he was sitting beside his Nani in car while his jijaji was driving car and beside him his di sat talking nonstop , giving certain warns and tips which he need to follow when he meet the family .He kept staring at window thinking when will this drama ends and in other car akash, divya his parents followed them .To gupta mansion.

The raizardas were welcomed by shashi and garmai and shashi sister madhu .

They made them comfortable sit in living room Nd was talking normal soon maids  came with variety of sweets , tea/coffee and snacks  and kept them on center table .While garmai served everyone.

Everyone politely accepted , while arnav was beaming seeing so much of snacks he was thanking his gods for doing something good like sending his favourite snacks he ready accepted them and started having them with manners unlike he do when he see them .

Shashi gupta asked him general questions for which he politely answered them while madhu and Nani being elders were talking about Payal , were as madhu was praising Payal till no end everyone kept leistining her unlike arnav who dint show bit of interest too .

After having good refreshment Nani took the lead and  said

" can we see Payal beteya now " Nani asked politely .

Madhu said "sure , I'll get her " saying she walked towards upstairs to bring Payal down.

While raizarda ladies were excited seeing Payal , as it was 1st time they were seeing gal for arnav .

Akash and shayam had teasing look on face staring at arnav who was no were looking up he was busy looking at his phone .

Payal was getting down the stairs with small smile on face and her head was down while her bauji was holding her shoulder guiding her towards living room.

All were seeing Payal only she was looking beautiful and mannered .

Bauji made her sit beside Nani
While raizarda ladies kept looking at Payal with affections

Nani saw her and was pleased seeing well mannered gal and she started questioning her

"So Payal beteya what did u study" Nani asked