Just like old days

After reaching home khushi gave quick call to arnav that she reached home and hanged up as her father stopped her downstairs . After talking to her father for while and skipping her dinner as she had alot with aman and arnav khushi moved to her room .

Today was best day of her life.meeting arnav, talking like before , meeting aman, there nonstop talking  and aman funny talks and his attempt of funny jokes she missed them baldy before but today after sorting with arnav she never felt she was away from him it was just like 3 best friends meet after ages and this is what she wanted .at same  time her feeling for arnav were to different level before she relished her love for him when he walked away but now when he is so near the love and feelings were so new and exciting to khushi .All she was waiting for perfect time to confess it to him .

As soon as khushi got in bed comfortable after getting fresh up she got call  from preeti .khushi told preeti everything happily and about her new and different feelings towards arnav .

"I wish to sing preeti , I wish to dance "khushi said smiling widely feeling bliss .

"i understand what are u going through khushi .I am so happy for you ...u better confess yours feelings to arnav " preeti said happily.

"Yessss I will do , I feel different now .Now he is not just my friend , I love him dammit .how did I survive these many days dammit ...now I feel like he is watching me , near me , staring at him ...preeti I'll go mad ...arnav I never imagined meeting him in mall and now he is my love ....can u believe it preeti ....I'm so excited all the sudden ..." khushi said hugging her pillow.

Preeti laughed hearing khushi excitement "relax babies , confess it soon .I can't wait to see u both together as lovers ...ahhh I'm so excited  to tease u both ." preeti said

"Me too. I love u preeti I love you ...I'm so happy today ...arnav ahhh why I'm feeling like this suddenly ...I am already missing him " khushi said hugging pillow tightly smiling like mad .

" I'm so happy for you u know that "preeti said

"I know right ...ah I feel my life is bliss automatically " khushi said staring at ceiling.

"Yeh it is ."preeti said smiling .

"Omg Omg  arnav is calling prii ....I'm going to call u back ..."khushi said seeing arnav calling her .She was smiling aging seeing his call at night

"Oki okie goodnight babies love u " saying preeti hanged up .

Khushi called back arnav who recived after 1 ring .

"Hey ...busy "arnav said receiving the call .

"Nope it was preeti .I was talking with her " khushi said trying to sound normal .

" hmm dinner "arnav asked staring at sky walking in his personal poolside with small satisfying smile on his face.

" I wasn't hungry ...what about you " khushi asked back.

"Just light for medicines " arnav said .

" Yeh so took medicines "khushi asked sitting in middle of bed covering with blanket and  smiling .

"Yes panda ..." arnav said smiling

" thank you  arnieee " khushi said suddenly making arnav curious.

" why thank u "he asked stopping

" for forgiving me easily and understanding me so much " khushi said pouting.

" well I won't comment on this ...dint we promise it's fresh start "arnav asked khushi .

"Yeh Yeh ...ok forget it ..then say Mr arnav Singh raizarda" khushi teased him .