There talks

Next day when khushi got up , she found herself setting in balcony on chair, it was dam cold here she already was getting head pain was snuffing .
Quickly rushing inside she took quick shower and  walked towards kitchen were her breakfast was ready .she had her breakfast quickly .soon her father called her she spoke to him for while and like as arnav said she went to temple which was very near to her , she taking quick blessing came back to her apartment , arranging her cloths in closet and she did random work so that she timepass her day .

________________________________
Other hand -India

Arnav after meeting his jijaji had quick dinner , he was planning to talk to khushi but adrash dint let him go , so he kept playing with him , later he slept off.

When next day he got up, planned that he will call her evening so that she will be available.

So after completing his work till evening , he msged her " hey u free " for which he got call in no time .

" hey" he said he was in office after work relaxing himself.

"Hey" khushi said laying comfortable in her bed covering herself with blanket.

"U got cold" arnav asked suddenly hearing her voice ,

"Yeh, yday after talking to u I slept there oly in balcony" khushi said covering her head inside the blanket.

"U should be more careful dear " arnav said he was serious.

"I'll from next time " khushi said .

"Done with dinner " arnav asked .

"Yup, sleeping too"  khushi said hugging her pillow.

" hmm how was day "arnav said .

" it was boring , had yours coffee" khushi said .

"Yup,  I keep having them 3 to 4 times a day "arnav said relaxing on his chair.

" were are u " khushi asked him .

" office " he said .

"Dint go home , I'm sure it's evening there right 6 o'clock" khushi said rubbing her nose.

"Yup , I have no plans to go home , so relaxing here , u tell me done with preparation for 1st day of masters " arnav said changing the topic.

" yup almost" khushi said .

" so " arnav said .

" so how was yours day Mr busy man" khushi said .

" it was good miss running nose " arnav teased her .

"it's because of u k , show some concern to me" she warned him .

"U took tablets " he said .

"Yup," she said .

" good then sleep  take rest" he said unwilling but he wanted to speak to her but her health was also important.

" I'm not sleepy" khushi said rubbing her red nose again .

" then y so soon prepared to bed " arnav said walking in his cabin .

" I planned to watch movie but my bad I forgot to charge my laptop" she said

" I'm there to talk to u till u feel sleepy" arnav teased her .

" so only I called u na" she said smiling .

" so what Shall we speak " he asked taking tour of his cabin.

" anything"

" okie let's play this , we shall get to know each other k" arnav said with smile on his face bcz her voice when cold was sweetest he heard .