Date with raizarda

Khushi was nervous as hell and at same time she was determined to talk to arnav and clear all the misunderstanding he thought about her . She spent her morning in gym to divert her mind also focus on her body , since the day she came back from London she was irregular attending gym. Today again she prepared her plans to attend gym which kept her active and fit.

She even checked with arnav again when to met and were by messaging him , she got his teasing reply how desperate she is ...ingroning all for now she focused on her only moto to tell him why she was curel that day .

It was evening when she got arnav msg

From:arniee

" by 6 :00 I'll reach ocean pearl ...do u want me to pick you ? "

Khushi typed back without delay and rushed to get ready .

__________________________________________

Arnav was back home from office , before getting shower he msged khushi and got her reply in no time

From: panda

" nope , I'll see u there ..."

"Okay, let's see what panda explanation "arnav muttered plugging his phone for charging and rushed to get quick shower and dress up .

Nothing was normal with arnav, he was curious to know what khushi as to say .last 3 years weren't easy for him , he disconnected himself away from her , either social sites or personal . He was badly hurt with her words .He found his feelings for her but her words hurted him alot later aman made him understand there might be other side of what she told him .He kept waiting for that one day when khushi gupta would come to him and clear there misunderstanding .as far as he knew her she was not like any other girl who use boys for time pass and he had that positive hope in him that khushi gupta will come back to him. At same time his love for her dint change.he missed her , carved for her but his love for her never decreased.

Today was really big day for arnav, he knew there difference will get clear today , he promised himself he will hear her out 1st later react .

Thinking about changes with life , arnav got dressed up.he kept is pretty causal dressed in brown joggers with sweatshirt and cool sneakers knowing how found khushi gupta is of sneakers .

Texting khushi , arnav left for hotel were they both planned to meet , he choosed to meet in hotel little away from city knowing about media

Texting khushi , arnav left for hotel were they both planned to meet , he choosed to meet in hotel little away from city knowing about media .

____________________________________________

Khushi checked her appearance almost hundred times , she changed her dresses many times , sometimes she thought it was too much and sometimes she thought it was odd so finally thinking to go in causal she finally decided to wear long tshirt with denim with her all time favourite sneakers. She avoided makeup , tieing her hair in messy bun khushi rushed out of house as she was already late.