Marriage

Bangle ceremony, haldi function ,sangeet function and Mehndi function were grand affair , tho it was private function but guptas celebrated all functions much grandly and happily .as it was there 1st wedding in there home .

Khushi along with preeti and kalpana enjoyed all the functions , as after long time she was enjoying some desi function's with loud music, desi varieties of food , dance etc.

Khushi wore green bangles in payal ceremony , making her skin glow more .She also applied Mehndi to her hands which were bright reddish making her look nothing less then bride upon that haldi made her  skin glow more .

Today was wedding of payal and yash.

Dadi , garmai , shashi were upset as payal will leave them forever,  tho they were happy but some were they were missing her even Khushi was kind upset with this but dint show it to her sister openly keeping in mind  she won't appreciate it .

The wedding was held in fine 5 star wedding hall

Decorated with many lights , flowers and fancy to make it look much grand , the wedding was one top topic for sure as both the families were having good image in society , methas were industrialists and guptas were successful emternpurner , many k...

Decorated with many lights , flowers and fancy to make it look much grand , the wedding was one top topic for sure as both the families were having good image in society , methas were industrialists and guptas were successful emternpurner , many known politicians and many big shots were attending wedding , even media was present.

Guptas made best arrangements, even thing was upto there standards , classy elegant and perfect.

The wedding hall was crowed with many guests , relatives  and friends enjoying the lavish wedding

The wedding hall was crowed with many guests , relatives  and friends enjoying the lavish wedding . The wedding happened early morning according to auspicious time told by pundit ji

It was 10 30am many guests , friends started  coming ...methas and guptas were busy welcoming everyone. The bride and groom were on stage all looking beautiful and happy accepting the blessings .

 The bride and groom were on stage all looking beautiful and happy accepting the blessings