INTRODUCTION.

Introduction

Raizadas

Arnav Singh Raizada

This king of fashion Industry is a man with perfection, especially in terms of business, counted among top five businesspersons in India and a model in his own company; he is a young tycoon inspiring many at a young age of 25. He earned success from scratch in just 3 years, even though he has a rich background.

Although he is an orphan since 14, he does not have much sadness and regrets. He considers his Di, Nani, Mami and Mama as his parents. He is undoubtedly a family-orientated person who is loved by all, a kind and humorous soul but equally arrogant and rude when someone tries to come in his way. He has a lot of female fan following, from models to top female actors.

His life is perfectly according to his wishes.

Mr. and Mrs. Akash Singh Raizada

One of the kindest people loved and reserved by all. He took a not so different line of career but unlike Arnav, he carried forward his father textile industries to new heights. Akash, like his cousin, is a well-known celebrity. He was born with silver spoon but has always been down to earth. He shares a great bond with his

siblings, as he was an only child of his parents. He had love marriage with his lovely wife Mrs. Divya Akash Raizada who was his childhood love.

She is a family loving woman who loves Raizadas as her own family. Equally funny and the lifesaver of Arnav in many escapes situations.

Anjali Singh Raizada. (Same as show)

She is a crazy yet mature woman. Her only dream is getting her Chote settled. She is married to Shaym Jha who is lawyer by profession. Their accommodation is just around next lane from Shantivan (Raizada Mansion a.k.a RM). The couple have lovely son Adrash Jha.

Nani, Mami and Mama

Same as show, all are sweet and equally humorous like other.

Raizadas are a crazy, dramabaaz family in real yet mature and respected to the outside world.

___________________________________________

Guptas

Shashi Gupta. (Same as show)

He is a man of few but reliable words, settled in Delhi for last 24 years. He values money and people equally, had arranged marriage. He believes in being modern and following changing cycles and trends. Modern yet traditional completely supported his both daughters in whatever they wished to do, although he tends to favor his younger daughter, Khushi, a lot more. Sometimes, tend to keep mum with his wife decisions. He knows his wife is arrogant but hopes that things she will change soon. He owns the famous Goldshower Jewelers in Delhi. He owns three show rooms in posh areas of the city.

Garima Gupta (same as show)

Garima is a woman whose sole focus in every act is “what will the Society say about this?” She is more scared of them than she has belief in them. She, at times, tends to car ore about the people than about her daughters.  She is modern in outlook but traditional in acts and thoughts. She can (more often than not) be very cruel. She favors her elder daughter, Payal, more due to her arrogant nature and beautiful outlook.

Buaji (same as show)

Payal Gupta

Age- 24

Payal is a selfish, attention seeking, arrogant girl who was born with a silver spoon. She is extremely jealous of her little sister, as she knows Khushi is far more beautiful than she is, although the beauty is hidden by her chubby physique. On social media Payal follows many handsome Richie riches and has a huge crush on ASR aka Arnav.

Khushi Gupta

Although by face Khushi resembles her mother like complexion and features but in nature, Khushi is carbon copy of her father. A simple way of describing Khushi is ‘a beautiful, intelligent, position holding, chubby 18 year old girl’ but her actually she slightly more complexed. A quiet kitten in front of her mother and Jiji, she is straightforward and direct to the world outside. Even though she has a softer corner for her father she is not really a Mamma’s or a Papa’s girl. She is aware of her sister’s dislike to herself.

She is, to some extent, insecure about her weight, she knows her mother’s only concern towards her is her physique. She believes that as she is fat, boys will only use her because although many praised her for being beautiful but equally mocked her for being ugly and fat. Thus, maintain distance from everyone even from her own parents. Her mother’s taunts sadden the otherwise naughty prankster Khushi. She avoids the taunts of society by avoiding them.

Khushi is always studying though she does not have big dreams but due to not having anyone’s attention on her, she grew up with herself studying, as she believed “books are one’s best friend”. She never had a good friend or a best friend, everyone stayed temporarily, nor had she ever fallen in love or had her heart broken. She finds her happiness within herself while studying achieving many ranks.

She is lovely, cute, mature and happy girl who is happy with herself having No problem with her family behavior towards her as she got used to it. While her father is only one who asked her, everything related to her either small or big.