Time for realisation.

Khushi was midway to her home when she remembered she left her bag in AR .taking uturn she head back to AR.

Khushi was on 8thfloor , she dropped her bag in aman cabin before going to hotel.  she heard lavanya voice coming from corner of lounge.

" I know right .We are meeting today na, I so missed you yes yes I'm coming there to ice cube club .I love you alot"

"I miss u more baby"

"Yeh baby I'll see u around 8...bye love take care" lavanya hanged up her calling moving towards lift totally forgetting someone heard her conversation.

Khushi was horrified , without jumping to conclusion she moved to aman cabin hoping lavanya was talking with aman.

Khushi found aman busy on business call , seeing Khushi in his cabin he hanged up call.

"Hey , that was important call "aman said bring Khushi out of her thoughts.

"You were busy with call " Khushi asked him.

"Yeh. Why " aman asked in confusion.

" you sure aman"khushi asked again.

"Why would I lie , actually meeting got postponed so I need to talk with client but what's wrong with you kid what's wrong "aman asked coming near Khushi.

"Nothing aman I forgot my bag here ...I'll see you soon bye "saying Khushi took her bag and left his cabin leaving behind aman confused.

"Strange" muttered and got back to his chair to resume work.

___________________

Evening.

Khushi spoke with preeti and came to conclusion that aman should see  truth from his eyes like what preeti said Khushi did same .

Khushi dialled arnav number

Arnav was heading back to home , seeing khushi calling brought big smile on his face .

" hey gummy  bear" he said turning on bluethooth.

"Arnav can we meet tonight" Khushi asked making arnav raise his eyebrow.

"What happened all fine " he asked

"Can we meet "Khushi ignored his question.

"Why not , we will meet " arnav said .

"Will u get aman too please" khushi asked making him more confused.

"Sure khushi , all okay you sound tensed "arnav asked in concern.

"Na all fine ...ice cube club tonight at sharp 8 and please don't tell aman anything just get him along "khushi asked .

"okay ..."arnav said

"Oki bye arnav I'll see you there "saying khushi hanged her phone before arnav could ask her anything els.

Arnav was confused with khushi sudden call concluding may be she had planned something he ignored and drived to home , messaging aman to get ready before 7: 40.

Khushi sat in corner of sofa bitting her nails , staring at floor and full tensed.

"DM please whatever I'm thinking it should be fake. I still feel lavanya loves aman I don't know DM I am confused with that girl personality. Please DM I want everything to be okay with lavanya and aman, aman loves her so much .I can't see him like that ...Please please make me believe whatever aman and lavanya share is pure and loyal. Please DM " khushi prayed looking nervou.

She hoped whatever negative vibes she getting should be wrong and Lavanya should be loyal to aman.

________________________