Bachelorette party

Tik tik tik tik 4months later...

Coming four months were bliss for arnav khushi ...They utilised all time seeking out away from all ...

There was separation of 15 days in between them....arnav happens to visit Sydney for business reasons ...It was 1 month project but arnav came back winding up it earlier ...He was unable to stay away from khushi anymore

Arnav was counting every single day ...and at same time he was enjoying the privacy with khushi

That was there love life ...There professional life was great too ...AK bag talks were now open to world market ...AK bag talks were making wonders with khushi unique designs.

Raizarda and gupta family teasing arnav khushi alot ....They utilised all the opportunity to tease them ...

Arnav never let khushi visit Raizarda mansion ..He has his own reasons -he was renovating his room as per khushi and his likings...wedding gift to be.

Coming to aman preeti relationship....from one coffee to countless coffee's  ...There relationship was growing strongest and love was also found ....but both dint propose each other..... They both were waiting for perfect time

1 month away there was big wedding going to take place of arnav Singh Raizarda and khushi gupta ....big  grand affair.

Wedding preparation was in full swing ...arnav was designing all khushi dresses and best of event management team were hired .... Lakhnavi sweets, best sarees from Banaras, event management team  from London, best interior designs from Paris, Dulhan Ki Chudiyan from Hyderabad ...right from flowers to everything was customised and very new.....shoes to jewelries ..everything was customised and very new ...For arnav Singh Raizarda and khushi gupta wedding.

Wedding was surely going to be talk of town ...media always had eye on Raizarda and gupta family every move ...

Anjali gave birth to baby girl ...making everyone more happy a month back and baby was named as asha ...

Angelina and John landed to India  for there one month tour and also khushi wedding ...bbf wedding affterall.
________________
Goa -India

Family's gave permission for bachelorleet party in goa ...It was two days big party

Arnav khushi
akash divya
Aman preeti
Yash Payal
Angelina John

Everyone landed to goa for big party organised for Arnav khushi. shaish gupta gave them  his villa access  which he owned in goa... see facing right infront of beach with own pool and greenery ...

 see facing right infront of beach with own pool and greenery

Everyone reached goa late  morning...as all were exhausted retired to there respective rooms

Arnav and khushi walked to khushi room ...Arnav wanted to drop his tried panda to bed