MEET / rejection

Soon after raizarda left , payal rushed towards her room blushing. While khushi walked back to her room to complete her pending packing .shashi and garmai were pleased with raizarda behaviour tho whatever they heard of raizarda family was true .They were sensible and respectful people and open minded people .
They both just hoped the raizarda give positive response .
_______________________________________________

While other side , raizarda family was full in energy to tease arnav .when reached home all asked him same question" how is the gal"

All the family was in living room while arnav was Standing middle while all attention was on him .

"Nani, Di I won't go in circles.so hear that girl what was her name Yeh payal she was nice but I'm not ready ." Saying arnav walked towards his room angry for his family teasing .While after hearing arnav opinion there was silent for sometimes  .

"If chote, dint like then there is no use " Nani said
"Hmm, wht should we say to gupta family Nani"

" will wait for 2 days then think , we can't suddenly tell them , after all they will be also accepting good reasons from us , we can't disappoint any girl family like this " Nani said understanding the sensitive of topic.

While mami said" u are right maa ji but we have to give them reason which should justify us  as well as them "

"Hmm Yeh "Nani said having tea , somewere even she dint felt good seeing payal tho the girl had ever thing but something was missing .Nani was pretty cool and was not worried .so she supported arnav here .

While arnav came down again with his laptop bag saying " I'm leaving for office " he rushed out of home.

________________________________________________
After four days - Thursday

The urban mall - Delhi.

   Khushi was alone shopping some stuffs for herself , dressed in dark blue ripped jeans , with tshirt and long shrug with puma sneakers. While her hair were in ponetale while her flicks of her hair was covering her forehead and small channel bag behind her back hugging her .She was looking cute with natural light pink lips.

Other hand arnav and aman were busy fighting with each other  as it's there friend birthday and aman forced arnav to come along with him to get gift while arnav was annoyed seeing crowed place .He straightly said he will order something but aman being aman forced arnav go come also with him .

"k go find gift , I'll be in food court " saying arnav was walking towards food court.

"Come with me to that zara showroom , u sit and choose Colour while I will select some jacket or some watch for Rahul what say " aman said feeling equally annoyed .

" fine aman just 30 mins saying arnav walked towards zara showroom. While aman followed him knowing his changing mood .

Arnav was sit on sofa scanning around when he stopped the same Girl who dint let him sleep since he  came back from GUPTA mansion .He was pissed of with his own behaviour .He tried keeping focus in work but he could not able to concrete on work rather them he searched her in every social media networking sit all he found was her accounts private he even thought to send her request .Then he thought " arnav Singh sending request to gal " he mentally kicked him .He was behaving wired   he had smile on face , not feeling hungry he was continues remembering her face again and again .At work all he did was barking at his employees and one of his favorite employee aman was all time targeted .He didn't even share it with aman when he asked about his behavior but he kept mum.