They meet

have a look at this notice before reading story or els u may find difficult to understand the concept.

It's my imagination concept inspired and got idea by MTV drop out .

There is "startup camp" introduced by all the successfully entrepreneurs , business people of India were all the start up candidates attend interviews , if any of the entrepreneurs or business people like there idea of concept .They will select them and guide them and mentor them to guide and help for starting up of business .(this idea I have framed completely my imagination and all thanks to MTV drop out from which I have got this idea )
( this idea I'm using in my story for khushi and arnav meet up

I hope this idea is new

**********************************************

                                 They meet

Khushi gupta was waiting for her turn, she was here In orchard hotel were "startup camp " interviews were going on , there were many of startup candidates for attending interview with there start up plan.

Last evening when she was speaking to preeti, preeti shared this great news  to her about start up camps were many entrepreneurs , successfully business people take interview of candidates , who's a were concept of idea of  starting up business  i...

Last evening when she was speaking to preeti, preeti shared this great news  to her about start up camps were many entrepreneurs , successfully business people take interview of candidates , who's a were concept of idea of  starting up business  is liked by any of them judges  they select them , guide , mentor and help them in setting up of there business.

Thus Khushi gupta was here , she had  her own concept of starting up business , and after preeti giving her this news she thought why not to try ..so Khushi gupta was here waiting from  last 1 hour waiting for her  turn impatiently .

" Khushi gupta , next is you " the peon said  .

Checking herself , her files,  her CV making sure all are correct she stood waiting for room door to open . As inside still interview was going .

" gosh this feeling , I'm hell nervous" Khushi said looking every now and then towards the door .

The room door finally opened , and the peon asked her to go after the candidate inside comes out.

Putting her phone is silent mood , pocketing her phone Khushi checked herself again and walked inside the interview room .

Khushi attire