London

The 24 hours journey made her full tired but she had smile on her face may be it was because she felt special meeting the arnav Singh raizarda unknowing to herself khushi kept thinking about arnav .His talks ,there conversation etc.

Finally after 24 journey. plane landed in London international airport , after competing all the formalities khushi steeped outside the airport .

Getting the cab , she gave the direction to driver sat back relaxing then she remembered to on her phone .she ones her phone , she got many notifications .

Ignoring all she 1st texted her father she  reached safely and called him knowing he won't be receiving the call but to her surprise he received the call after 2nd ring .

" I just got yours msg golu, I was going to call u "  her father said .

" I reached safely baba, it's 2 30 there u dint sleep still " khushi asked .

" how can sleeping knowing my daughter is far ." He said .

" I' have landed safely baba and now I'm going to apartment , now go back to sleep " khushi said .

" hmm, u okie there golu" her fatherly concern.

" I'm full fine baba, now u sleep k call me later "

" oki golu, , take rest and if any problems let me know " her father said .

" I will  baba now sleep good nite "

" goodnight golu" saying he hanged up the call he was finally relaxed knowing his daughter was safely landed.

Soon after khushi hanged up the phone , to more surprise she got call from arnav Singh raizarda .

" hello " she said .

" hey , did u land safely " he said in husky sleepy voice .

" Yeh I did , but dint u sleep " she asked surprising no one made this much efforts to look after her not even her own mother here this new friend showing so much concern.

"I slept , but I calculated 24 hours and kept alarm in my phone to call up u " arnav said 

" I'm pleased with yours efforts , but u don't need to do this all formalities for me ,, please get  back to sleep "  she said feeling bad .

"Excuse me , I'm not doing  anything for u .I'm doing it for my friend and it's not formalities it's my responsibility towards my friend miss khushi gupta" arnav said hugging his pillow .

" hmm thank u it means a lot " she said in emotional way bcz it was 1st time she was feeling this kind of gesture from someone .

" oh now tell me wru" arnav said.

" I'm going towards apartment , were I'm staying " khushi said .

" oki reach safely , u staying in apartment alone or sharing with anyone "