Payal London.

Mid-noon London

"Welcome ma'am " jenny said opening the door for payal , as khushi mentioned payal her sister will be coming this noon before going to collage.

" hello"payal said getting inside while Jenny took her bags and guided her inside .

Keeping bags in payal room , Jenny quickly brought water while payal was  scanning the posh living room .

Accepting the water " thank u " and asked Jenny yours name "

"Ma'am it's Jenny"

" were is she" payal asked sipping water .

" khushi Ben to collage she will coming around 4 to 4 30 , khushi have full day today so "Jenny gave necessary details.

"Watever, my room" payal said keeping the glass on table .

" this way ma'am "Jenny guided her towards right side of living room.

The room was same as khushi but dint have windows nor balcony it was big with king size bed , own washroom, walk in closet the interior of the room was eastern with orange and white colour.

Payal scanned the room just once and told " u may leave "

" ma'am do u like to have something "

" nope I need rest " payal said closing the door on her face .

Jenny knew this kinds of behaviors as she is servant not bothering much she watered the plants and left the home .As her work was done .

_______________________________________________

That evening khushi was welcomed by payal itself , usually she use to open the door from the spare key she carries but today the door was wide open and her sister was standing in living room talking on phone.

Closing the door behind khushi walked inside , she guessed her sister was talking there mother .
Payal saw her and tured around to continue to talk .While khushi smiled and walked towards kitchen to get some water and walked towards her room closing it behind bcz she knows her so sister well.

After having quick shower dressed in plane shorts pj's and big size long full sleeves tshirt. Khushi walked towards kitchen she saw payal eating sandwich. Grabbing one for herself she sat opposite to payal eating her sandwich in complete silence.

"Hope u are comfortable here jiji" khushi said eating her shadwich.

" no need to bother , we are here together on dad force or els I use to stay somewere els , so let's keep the same between us u yours way me my way no bothering, no incrupiting that's it " payal said walking towards living room to watch TV.

________________________________________________

After dinner

"Hii "khushi said receiving the phone walking towards her closing the door behind her and oning the TV

" Hii, what's up" arnav said driving his car his phone was connected to bluethoot.

" just done with dinner " khushi said walking inside her room .

" me going home " arnav said while his eyes were on road his ears on his car speaker which was echoing her voice in his entire car .

" oh its 5 30 na " khushi said sitting on slab on her window waving her legs outside.

" yup, going home early today " arnav said bcz his family now days his suspecting on him .

" so been to collage " arnav said taking u turn.