There nonstop talks

London 

It was 1st day of collage for Khushi, stepping inside the huge university she came in cross with many new faces from different part of world , getting guides for her department she walked to her department she meet many , here there are many people with different thinking she liked it when here people greet each other unlike in India we people make friendship from  view sight.

Here day went well, they were induction  week program going on , it was fun nd was helping in knowing her particular field.

Here she met on European girl , she felt her soft and polite both shared there day .

Once Khushi stepped outside the collage , walking towards her apartment she msg arnav" day was good , I got new friend with many smile emojis"  she msg.

" why I m thinking about him , he is just friend stop giving him so much important Khushi" she mentally slapped her smiling at herself. She know he won't reply bcz it's his working hours  not waiting for his call she walked to her apartment.

________________________________________________
India - AR office

Arnav saw her msg when his phone blinked, he was in middle of meeting , it was 12 in noon he was happy that she shared her day after her collage , it was 5 hours difference but his meeting was also important so he dint reply.

" just few more hours arnav control " he said controlling his new found feeling and concerted on meeting which amAN WAS PRESENTING .

________________________________________________

Raizarda home .

"Good evening nani"arnav said sitting with all .

"Good evening chote"nani said having her tea .

" what's up, we're is di" arnav said scanning around

"She went to her home ,why" nani said .

" just asked , I dint see her since mrng" arnav said taking coffee from divya hand .

"Hmm" nani said .

Having coffee he said " I have important business talk with my client, make sure no one dirstrub me " arnav said mainting confident tone.

" oki , anyhow what's new who will dirstrub u here " nani mocked him while divay giggled.

" what the " he said .

"Not what the arnav bitwa " mami said .

" I'll leaving " arnav said taking his coffee mug along .

________________________________________________

Arnav room it was 6 30pm.  in India which means there it will be 10 30 pm he calculated the timing have quick fresh up he along with his lappy and phone sat on bed comfortable .
He dilled her number , after few ring she received.

"Hey miss running nose " arnav said with smile on face with relief finally talking to her .

" I hate u " she screamed

"Whts so wrong now" arnav said keeping his phone away from his ear. With confusion on face.

"There was climax on my favourite movie and u disturb it , such a mean u are " she said closing her laptop and getting up.

" is it " he asked in amazed.

"Yup" Khushi said climbing on bed .

" leave it u can rewatch it again , teeme hows yours cold " arnav said leaning back to headboard.