Spy

Night-11 o'clock

Hoping on her bed coving with blanket on khushi called arnav.

" hellooooo" she said adjusting her blanket.

" call u in 2mins , " saying arnav hanged up this phone .

Trowing the phone on bed she switched on TV.
______________________________________________

6 0clcok India.

"Chote who's call was that "anjali said seeing him cutting the hall in hurry. As she sat next to him .

" tat was business call " arnav said sipping his coffee. Holding is smile .

" nowadays I'm watching u are getting many businesses calls in yours personal phone and why is that yours phone always busy, I have to call yours business number to get yours attention " anjali said curiously while others attention diverted to arnav .

Not showing any emotions on face he said " it's nothing like that , I'm busy with one London project that it"

" I m not feeling that vibe Chote " nani said .

" means" arnav questioned her .

"Like u lying or may be we are thinking to much" nani said .

" you all thinking to much " arnav said keeping his cup back on table he got up taking his phone along
" oke I'll see u in dinner time di,  I have to call this client now "  saying arnav walked towards his room .

Others sat quietly till he disappeared comlepately.

" akash, divya give me daily reports of Chote" anjali said taking the case in her hand like typical sister .

" I wanted talk to u regarding this dis only di , he will having smile on his face while having dinner and he will be physically present here but mental absent and u know this last time when nani said bhai to pass the pickle bottle he said he will talk to her tomorrow , we was so confused and later he covered saying  he was thinking about business " divya said remembering all happening from last 15 days .

" and sometimes he come home late too , I asked his assistance about this guess what she told , she told bhai usually complete his work before 6 oly it seems but he won't step out of his cabin , if I ask about this to aman u know rty he won't share anything with related to bah  behind happening unless bhai give him orders" akash said playing with adrash.

"See beta I told u something fishy with Chote" mami said .

" I dint come home from last 15 days and this many changes with Chote , nani I guess Chote is having girl friend" anjali said in over excitement.

" akash quickie rush to his room , open french door slightly and come back soon he will be in washroom getting fresh up"

Akash quickly run upstairs do as told .

He came back in no time , said said " yup done " .

Bond mami, anjali , akash and divya were now on mission Chote.

" we will go to his room from other side of traces "  anjali said clapping her both hands in excitement

" good di let's begin it now , even I'm curious to know bhai doings now days" akash said

Nani and mama and little adrash kept quite seeing the drama going infront of them .

________________________________________________

Quckliy wearing his tshirt with track pants he taking his phone rushed to poolside dilling her number .

" hey" arnav said as she received it after 4th ring.