Passer by

Next day

Metha family was in gupta mansion for kudevi puja ,
The mansion was being decorated , for functions which will be starting in 2 days , khushi and kalpana was busy with flowers etc .

The pooja was held , for taking blessing from bride home god , for blessing there marriage

Yash and payal were sitting  together  , for some tika ritual , were bride mother apply tika to groom and groom mother apply tika to bride followed by giving shagun to bride and groom. After that both the family's did pooja by keeping wedding invitation card infront of God for seeking blessing .

Khushi was beautiful dressed in white cotton  long kurti , looking cute and decent .

Mrs Metha was kind upset since shashi rejected there proposal , mrs Metha dint what to lose such lovely girl like khushi, she was hoping they will agree and after knowing karna silent corner for khushi, she had high hopes from guptas but all went ...

Mrs Metha was kind upset since shashi rejected there proposal , mrs Metha dint what to lose such lovely girl like khushi, she was hoping they will agree and after knowing karna silent corner for khushi, she had high hopes from guptas but all went in waste when They rejected it directly without giving second doubt.

She was seeing khushi every time she cross her way , regretting .

Dadi made sure all the rituals will be held with full traditional style without compromising any of them ,she strictly warned both payal and yash not to meet from today till wedding day saying it will be bad omen .

After ritual , the Metha family had lunch and after spending few mins with guptas and Dadi they took there leave to meet soon with sangeet shagun.

Khushi was like robot , busy helping everyone in home , which she did happy ...she missed doing all this from last 2 years .her kaki and kalpana were fun people , she was enjoying this all , having fun with them  but at same time her kaki was orthodox person.

Khushi dint gave bother to there thinking , as she was used to it after having lunch with Metha she ended up in garden area , sat in swing talking to preeti.

" yup finally over "she said watching the birds in small nast.

" when is next function" preeti asked having her late lunch in office .

" they after tomorrow , sangeet ceremony which is in home only" khushi said resting on swing closing her eyes.

"Hmm all are coming "preeti asked .

"Nai , sangeet will be held in home only with both family and close relatives , only for marriage and Reception it will be out in some wedding hall "khushi said yawning

"Yaar feeling tired baba "khushi said again .

"What happened,  were is yours activeness, u eating everything khushi , when u will join gym "preeti said .

" I did registration , will visit tom and see , will join after marriage dairies,   if I join now Dadi will again run behind me " khushi said

"Tell me , we both go , I will also leave for home soon today " preeti said closing her box .