Take off

Saturday night .

Payal room .

Payal was in her room all most all time after getting rejected by raizardas she kept getting furious , angry on everyone.

Khushi who wished to talk to her jiji before going to London tomorrow came to meet her with some gift for her .

After knocking twice she dint get any response , as door was open she stepped inside her sister room to see .The room was in full mess , everything was shattered and her jiji came out of washroom wiping her face .seeing Khushi there , her angry again came back .

What the hell are u doing her  "Payal asked seeing Khushi looking around the room .

"Jiji are u fine " Khushi stepped towards her .

" wow so soon u showed yours concern Khushi, finally remembered u have sister " Payal said sitting in bed .

Khushi stood in front of her " jiji I was coming to u that day only , knowing we both won't go well with each other so I dint come , forget it jiji .I'd deserve the best jiji " .

"Stop showing this sympathetic towards me, get to the point why u are here " .Payal said seeing gift box in her hand .

" this I brought for u  few days back , I could not give u  , here take this u will like it " Khushi said extending the box towards Payal .

"Wow , my little sister gives gifts too "Payal said laughing mocking her .

" jiji, I know u don't like presence around u , trust me I don't have any problem with that but jiji this is not right amma babuji are worried for u , amma is equally upset and babuji he is worried for u , I know we both are sisters but we never been like sisters , we hardly spoke but don't take me wrong when I m saying this to u .move on jiji and that family dint reject u they need time  still it seems .who knows again they send proposal to u and u will get best life partner , u are perfect jiji .so whatever u will get always get perfect stop getting angry on yourself don't be aloof amma is really worried for u  ." Khushi said understanding her jiji pain .

" are u done, if done .While going please close the door and go " saying Payal took the blanket covered herself.

Khushi signed In disappointment and walked outside.

______________________________________________

Same time -shaintvan.

Arnav was surrounded by his entire family while Arnav mum while nani raised the question.