So lost, I'm faded

Faded
Alan Walker

Matthew Gray

Grief

An emotion that everyone tries to avoid and mostly just want to escape from. Something that had such a huge impact that other people couldn't even handle any of it anymore.

It was about the loss of someone or something that had a very important meaning to us, that had a special place somewhere in our small heart.

A loss caused by mutual unfriending, break ups, distance, fights or even worse; death.

Something or someone who we instantly got worried about the moment something bad happened to them, hoping that they would be alright and instantly feeling bad within the progress; worrying about if you ever gave them enough love, did you show it to them? Did they know that you honestly and deeply cared about them?

Did he know?

Something or someone that we smiled about whenever they were happy about something so small. We were happy, because they were happy and that was all we needed/wanted from them; for our loved ones to be happy.

Something or someone we almost instantly lit up from, because of how caring and wholehearted they were towards us, making sure that they thought about us and that we were okay.

Those were just buried inside of our hearts and minds, we knew we couldn't live without that thing or person.

And the undeniable moment that you lost them, it was just like your whole entire world crumbled down in slow motion.

That one source of happiness was gone. The little light in your life went out, making your tunnel completely pitch black again. You were lost all over again and didn't know where to go know, because the small light that showed you the way just vanished up in the air like little pieces of ashes.

How were we supposed to just move on from that? To forget about those small precious moments? How could you find the same happiness ever again?

The answer is that: we don't.

So how was Matthew supposed to live on like that without Rain?

That was all he could think about for months by now.

"Mister Gray, I would gladly appreciate it if you actually tried to look like you're paying attention in class" Miss Grumble suddenly said which made me jump from my seat since I was so deep in my thoughts.

I felt everyone's eyes on me including Justin which made me blush and look down in embarrassment.

"Sorry miss Grumble" I quickly muttered and tried not to think about him for the rest of the lesson until it was time for lunch break.

I gathered my stuff and made my way towards the hallway until Miss Grumble stopped me.

"Matthew, can I speak to you for a minute?" She asked me politely and smiled, almost in a way of saying sorry which made me frown.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked curiously and made my way towards her since everyone was out of the classroom anyways.

"How are you doing? I've been told that you're really distracted lately and the rest of the teachers also start worrying about you Matthew" She explained.