Don't you worry child part I

Swedish House Mafia ft John Martin

Matthew Gray

Once I opened my eyes I gasped and instantly sat up. I felt suffocated like I was being choked and I tried to push all of the blankets away from me, but someone grabbed my hand before I could do anything.

"Matthew, hey calm down. I'm here" I heard my mom, trying to put me at ease.

Her soothing voice made me stop twirling around in a restless way. My eyes met the same gray eyes that I had and I slowly breathed in and out when I saw how comforting her eyes looked back at me.

My head was throbbing badly and felt like it was about to explode. Also my throat hurt a lot from god knows what. I frowned in confusion.

What happened?

"When I was downstairs I heard you talking and found you on the ground, having a panic attack. You screamed a lot and were shaking. So I brought you to your bed. Not the time, but you're quite heavy" My mom laughed softly and answered all of my questions as if she could read my mind.

Mothers know everything, I swear.

"Sorry that you had to see that and had to drag me up here" I sighed, didn't look at her anymore since I felt myself getting slightly embarrassed.

She must've gotten scared when she saw me like that. Most of the time it was Ryan who found me and helped me through stuff like this.

"It's all good baby you're just having another bad episode again. Do you want me to call your friends? Ryan?" She asked, again, as if she could read my mind somehow.

I immediately shook my head; almost causing myself a whiplash. He couldn't see me like this all over again. I should've been over him and his death a long time ago. I'm only a bother to everyone. I'm grieving over my ex-boyfriend like some little baby.

I'm the reason he died and I have to suffer for that, alone. Even though it was an hallucination, he was right every time. I don't deserve to be happy and suddenly move on from him, cheating on him with someone else.

That made me even more bad of a human, because it wasn't just 'someone', it was Justin.

"Okay honey, take your pills and rest up. I need to go to work, but call me when you need anything promise?" She asked with concern that laced into her voice which I immediately responded to by nodding, hoping to calm her.

"Don't you worry my child" She caresses my cheek and kissed my forehead.

Eventually I watched her leave. A sigh left my mouth. I hated to take those antidepressants, they make me feel weird and nauseous even though I knew I needed them. I took some water and swallowed the pills before going back to bed again, closing my eyes and trying not to think about him.

Ryan Allen

"He's not picking up his phone. He must have turned it off" I sighed and looked at my friends with a frown.

Matthew left during classes, that's what I heard from Tyler and I couldn't help but feel this annoying pit in my stomach. He wouldn't just leave his class out of nowhere, but then again he did look fine when I saw him this morning. Yet I sat here, worrying sick about him.