1: Jason ✔️

Jason's POV

"A long time ago,

The Devil made a deal with God

Peace between Heaven and Hell was accorded

But God's sister should leave.

Leave to the Underworld

Lucifer's Kingdom.

Fate decided that they would fall

And they both fell

They fell in love.

He made her sin.

Two halves

Two born babies

Half angels, half demons.

A boy and a girl.

They weren't part of the deal so,

where should they be raised?

The Mid Point.

Earth.

But they refused, they would never,

Ever leave their children alone on Earth

They both Fell

They both Sinned

A secret.

They must be kept in secret.

The oblivious children made them Sin.

Lying is a sin,
Kill a pure soul is a sin

So Fate decided,
It decided death

The young boy must die.
The young girl was sent,
sent to Earth at the golden age
sweet 16, poor soul, all alone.

But Fate forgot something:

They were half angels and half demons.

They can only half die

They can only half live

The boy became the Light Ghost
And he has a desire,

He wants to see his twin sister,
the Angel on Fire."

"Martha stop scaring the kids." This woman is so annoying and crazy.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but they must be warned about these horrid creatures!" And has been scaring the pups with this crap for decades now and absolutely nothing has happened. It's part of a fairy tale, I checked, but she only reads the creepy parts to scare the kids.

"You will end this stupidity of yours right now or you will face the consequences." And it's getting on my nerves.

"But it's the prophecy! We creatures of the supernatural world should not avoi-" She was interrupted by a cry. More specifically, my little sister's cry.

And no one, absolutely no one messes up with my family, not anymore.
"Enough!" I don't particularly enjoy yelling at people, but this witch is pissing me off. The pathetic old woman started shaking with her head down.

"You are forbidden to enter the castle. I'll find someone else to take care of the children, you are dismissed." And signing to the guards to take her out of my sight, I got up and decided to get ready for school.

I could be right now doing something much more productive in my room since it'll be the last day living in the castle for another year; besides, who doesn't like releasing some stress? The Alpha hormones are hard to control, so pent up sexual frustration is something that I'm used to, however every time I get a chance to release myself onto some random girl who's complying to help, I do it. Then I discard her and move on with my life. But no. The Alpha King also known as my father, decided that I should learn how to handle and socialize with humans since I'll become the King once I hit 18 so he enrolled me in highschool.
This idea surged 2 years ago, so I'm well known at that hellish building by now. And I had to live in the pack house with the other wolves that also go to school instead of enjoying the comfort of my castle.
When I was done eating I walked outside and entered my car. Last year of this shit.
And started the engine.

A/N:  Short chapter I'm sorry ): But next chapter will be in Castiel's POV :D

VOMIT!

huh i mean

VOMMENT!