31: Jason ✔️

"Leave now before I get you escorted out..."

"I will I promise, I'm not leaving you."

"Leave."

"You are not wanted here."

"You are a fool Jason Silva."

"Leave."

I woke up with a jolt and stopped. My heartbeat was the only thing that I could hear in the dark empty room, my body incredibly tangled with the black sheets that were now sticking to my skin due to my incessant sweating. I placed both my hands on my face while closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, feeling an headache already forming. I simply laid there, not sure for how long, looking at the ceiling while replaying my nightmare over and over again, her words, his words, their actions. My eyes burned but I refused to cry, I should have known, everything was so easy with her, it couldn't possibly be real. I don't deserve to shed a single tear for my ignorance, but at the end of the day she was still my mate as I was hers.

Having enough of staying still whirling in a mess of emotions, I got up and went to my bathroom to splash some water on my face in an attempt of easing my headache. Deciding then to take shower since I was covered in sweat I quickly stripped out of my shorts and hopped in the water. The cold water hitting my face before I turned around so that it would touch my back, resulting in a whole body shiver reaction. However my mind felt numb and so did my heart. I rested my forehead against the wall before simply rasping out her name. "Castiel." I couldn't even recognize my own voice, it was scratchy, raw and deeper, I sounded old. The water kept falling for how long I'm not sure, all I knew was that as soon as I stepped out of the square shaped glass I would be a new man; wiser and stronger.

My mind was made up, I was going to make things right not only for me but also for my Kingdom while I got dressed I took a quick glance at the clock and it read 6:66 AM I dismissed at first and a fraction of a second later I froze thinking that my mind was playing tricks at me before glancing back at the clock that in reality read 3:13 AM, the Devil's hour and the most famous bad omen number, how sickening is that? I quickly woke Basil up in my mind in case something went wrong, a bad feeling filling me in whilst shivers raked all over my body. I don't usually believe in any of that shit, I know that the Devil exists because Clarence supposedly made a deal with Him, and demons have been possessing many of my people lately, but I guess I never thought that it could actually happen to me, I'm not superstitious, numbers and signs never really bothered me; however in this precise moment I couldn't shake off those little details. It's commonly known that between 3 and 4 AM the supernatural activity is much higher, humans even have a name for those 60 minutes "Witching Hour" they would say, or as most people know it "The Devil's Hour", where humans believe that our powers are enhanced since it the most silent moment of the day, it's rather foolish but the fact that I had seen the number 666 flashing in my alarm clock for a brick of a second didn't ease my paranoia.

I looked through my slightly blurred window, quickly wiping off some of the fog with my bare right hand before peeking a glance at the trees, only to see a pair of glowing orange eyes staring back at me. My heart stopped beating for a second.

And then I passed out.

***

An annoying constant pounding sound woke me up from my deep slumber, I stretched my stiff muscles and then opened my eyes taking a look at my surroundings, I fell asleep on the floor by the window, memories of last night quickly making their way into my mind, the clock, the bad feeling and the eyes. I was still on the floor when suddenly the persistent knocking stopped and someone barged in my room. "What the fuck are you doing on the ground?" Axel asked while taking in my blank face and stiff position. I was about to shrug it off before realizing that I was talking with Axel, my supposed best friend that went to meet my mate and seemed rather cozy with her behind my back. Rage quickly filled me in and I replied while looking at him in the eye. "I don't know why don't you tell me what the fuck have you been doing for the past two days?" My voice full of venom, yes it had been two days since I last saw him with Castiel, and ever since their meeting, Axel hadn't been home until now. He seemed to understand what I meant by watching his confused expression turn into something else. "Whatever just get up, we have school in a an hour." He said while turning his back towards me, closing the door behind him on his way out. Ignoring his blatant disrespect towards me I quickly got ready and went downstairs where everyone was most likely waiting for me to eat breakfast.

As I had predicted Will, Ethan, Elijah and Isabella were in the kitchen while munching on their food, a rich aroma hovering the air around me. I sat down at the head of the table while noticing the empty spot on my right side. "Where's Axel?" I asked looking around the table as Ethan slurped at his cereal making me cringe a little on the inside. "He already ate, he's waiting for us in his car." Elijah answered me while shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah he has been kinda distant I guess" William murmured while taking a bite of his green apple. "Ewww! Ethan stop slurping your milk it's disgusting!" Isabella screeched while pointing at Ethan with her fork. "I find it rather impressive, do you see how fast it disappears from the bowl? Watch closer!" And he quickly rushed closer so that Isabella could see the sloppy milk with his mushy cereals floating on top of it. "At least he is not licking his bacon anymore." Elijah said while watching the duo fight over Ethan's manners. "That sounded incredibly wrong." Will said while choking on his apple with a chuckle. "Leave my bacon out of this you plants eater! Think about the baby carrots Elijah! How ruthless can you be!" Ethan yelled back at Eli momentarily forgetting about his feud with Isabella that was left shaking her head. "You are truly an idiot" She muttered while pinching the in-between space in her eyebrows. "Think about the little piglets that died for the bacon that you were slobbing with your saliva Ethan. Remember Peppa Pig? This is her now." Elijah argued while pointing at the plate besides Ethan that was filled with a few stripes of bacon. Ethan looked at his plate with and horrified expression. "Poor Peppa! Where is George?!" To which Eli replied with a subtle smirk "You ate him last week Ethan, don't you remember, you even said that it tasted funny." Ethan quickly let out a gasp while falling back in his chair with a rather dramatic pose. "I'm a murderer!" "Yes, yes you are Ethan." Elijah kept teasing him. William had finished his apple and was now trying to control his laughter by burring his face on Isabella's shoulder who was looking in disbelief at the idiot in front of her. I shook my head in amusement, a small smile gracing my face for the first time in a few hours. Leaving them to be I quickly finished my meal and went back upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my keys.

Once I was done I headed to the garage to wait for the rest of them and maybe be able to confront Axel about what happened without causing unnecessary drama with the rest of the group. The last few days have been hard for everyone and I didn't want to add more fuel to the fire, this was between me and Axel. I needed answers and only he and Castiel could give them, and since Castiel refused to see me, Axel was my last and only chance. The thought of my mate deliberately rejecting me and my affections made my heart ache a little more and my mind quickly flushed with images of both of them hugging tightly and Castiel ordering me to leave. A wave of anger suddenly rushed me, I was ready to get him to talk. I wasn't ready however for the sight in front of me when I reached his car.

Behind his vehicle Axel was sat on the ground hidden from everyone's sight, an old looking book rested on his right leg as he sat criss crossed, his eyes closed as he kept chanting words in a foreign language, which I assumed to be latin, and small objects floating around him.

A/N; i WAS meant to update yesterday but my computer was misbehaving sowwy hehe