38: Castiel ✔️

"I don't know why you hide from the one

And close your eyes to the one

Mess up and lie to the one that you love"

Halsey & Marshmello on 'Be Kind'

Everything hurts.

 My body ached all over, from the very tip of my little pinky toe to the top of my head. My eyes were glued shut from being unconscious for so long that I had to squint and blink them a few times before completely opening my hazel eyes. I decided to start making small movements such as clenching my fingers and shaking my head side to side, only to feel a textured yet soft material wrapped around my head, applying a slight pressure to my forehead. 

Little by little, as I started regaining consciousness and awaking my dormant body, the pain began to dissipate. Taking a deep breath I finally recollected enough strength to sit up, the sudden move made me slightly dizzy, but not significantly so. Resting once again in a new position I took a moment to look around me and situate myself. What happened? 

I was sitting on a bed, creme silk sheets surrounding me, a cup of water resting on top of the night bedside table. I greedily took it and pleasured myself with the cool water, once satisfied I sat the empty cup on the bedside once again, before setting a foot on the carpeted floor.

As soon as my foot met the ground, the room got significantly dark, as the fire of the circle of red candles that surrounded the bed extinguished one by one. Regaining my balance I quickly yanked open the window on the right side of room, a wave of dust flew into air as I did so. I turned around to see the room more clearly. However I wasn't ready for the view in front of me.

Blood. 

So much blood. And a trail of golden crusts that had caked up the whole floor and some spots of the bed, some of it even smearing on three candles. That blood was obviously mine, but what had caused me to bleed this much? Why didn't I just heal? And then flashes of memories surged in my mind. Melinda, Jason, Aramazd, everyone. I had passed out, but what happened after that? And more importantly, why?

I was quick to notice a door opposite to the window, and without hesitating, I twisted open the handle and turned on the lights, it was as I had expected, a bathroom. I removed the bandage around my head and splashed some water to my face to wake myself up a little more, and picked out as much as dry blood as I could from my hair, but as I was brushing towards the hair that sat on my shoulder, I noticed something on my neck, two punctured shapes were standing proudly on the spot where my neck met my shoulder and I froze.

A mark?!  

Who dared to mark me without my consent? As I brushed my hair to the side and examined the scars a little more closely, sparks rushed through my body. I automatically found out who was the culprit behind this. Jason.

How dared he? Claiming another woman as his Luna and then marking me without my consent?! 

A wave of anger crashed into my soul making me clench my fists and explode with the sink in front of me, the water squirting all around me, leaving a wet trail towards the bed. My furious actions didn't pass unnoticed as I heard loud and quick stumps hitting, what I assumed to be, stairs that led to the room that I was in. My theory was proven correct as Aramazd and Jason both knocked and teared down the door.

"Castiel!"  "What are you doing? Go back to bed!"

I chose to ignore Jason who was rushing towards me as I answered Aramazd. "Hell no. I need to stretch and eat."