21: Jason ✔️

My cheek tingled where Castiel kissed me, it felt like heaven. With her still in my arms I opened the car door and got in, closing the door after getting settled in with my mate in my lap. My wolf was as satisfied as I was and continued to check our mate for any injuries.

 "Jason you were the one who drove us here..." Ethan said in a 'duh' tone. 

"And you will be the one driving us home..." I answered in the same tone. Everyone in the car turned to look at me with eyes wide open. 

"Oh yeah, Axel you will be driving us home." I decided realizing how much of a mistake would it be if we let Ethan drive the car. Ethan pouted and handed Axel the keys in defeat making everyone in the car laugh. After a few minutes of small talk and silence we arrived the pack house, and my little mate had fallen asleep on me, I smiled at how precious she was, right now she looked like an angel.

 While I carried her in my arms I looked behind to see William stirring up from his 'sleep', he looked around confused for a second and then realization finally fell upon him and he looked around panicked for Isabella but he quickly calmed down when he saw her sleeping in the car seat, without thinking twice he picked her and took her to the pack house, I checked that everything was in order before entering in the house myself, Castiel still in my arms. She must be exhausted. 

Kissing her forehead I closed the door behind me and made my way upstairs. "We will talk about this tomorrow, everyone go to rest it has been a tiring day for all of us." I stated using my Alpha tone. Everyone nodded and did as I said. Sighing I opened my bedroom's door and put my angel in my bed, I laid down beside her and turned off the light. When darkness engulfed us I pulled her closer and took in her relaxing scent.

***

Light hits my eyes and I lazily open them and when I do, I come face to face with the most beautiful view ever, my gorgeous mate was looking at me softly and smiling that beautiful smile of hers, her head resting on my chest, her eyes were still a little bit closed so I could tell that she woke up just a few seconds before me.

 "Good morning." I greeted her snuzzling her hair with my nose. She giggled adorably at my action and greeted back.

 "Good morning." She said cutely. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much but I couldn't help myself around this girl. I kissed her nose and she smiled before snuggling closer to under my chin. I sighed. This is heaven. And with that thought I let myself fall asleep again.

When I opened my eyes for the second time this morning, I felt cold and quickly got up. I looked around searching for Castiel and started panicking when I found no trace of her. I sprinted downstairs where everyone was having breakfast. 

"Where is Castiel?" I asked almost yelling.

 "She went home, she had some stuff to do before starting to get ready for tonight." Isabella replied while munching on her eggs. A sense of relief washed over me, but a few seconds later a I broke into a cold sweat remembering that tonight I'll step on the throne and be declared King.

 I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. Becoming a King comes with a lot of responsibility, and to be honest I'm afraid. I'm scared that I won't be a good Alpha King, millions of lives from tonight on will be in my hands and I don't know if I will be able to handle it. But I have faith, because I have my mate with me and she will for sure help me in every step of this new lifestyle.

 "Sit down and eat Jason, you look like you are about to faint or something." Elijah said while pulling a chair out for me to sit. I mumbled a 'thanks' and started to eat. I looked around while pouring some orange juice on my glass and I locked eyes with William, memories from last afternoon came flying to my mind.