3: Jason ✔️

Jason's POV

I was lazily driving my car towards school, one hand on the steering wheel and the other tapping my leg to the rhythm of the random song that was playing on the radio, not worrying about getting late the slightest bit since I'd prefer starve for 2 months than go to school. 

It's so boring and the humans are clingy and annoying, well at least the female population is. There is no girl that doesn't stare or drools at me.  Only Isabella doesn't act like that but then again, she is mated with Will and everyone knows that is impossible to ignore or put down the mate pull, besides Will is one of my best friends from the pack house so we are close and she's like...a cousin? I'd say sister but I already have one, an irreplaceable one, to whom I own millions of apologies, and I may sound really narcissist with what I just said, but just put yourself in my shoes and interact with the people at my school, you'd agree with me, trust me. I'm aware that werewolves are naturally more attractive than regular humans but, please have some self respect for God's sake.

When I arrived to the parking lot I was surprised to see it completely empty, just cars, not one single person waiting for my arrival as they usually do. Maybe the bell already rang? I took my phone out and see that there are still 5 minutes spare until the classes start. Odd. I entered the building expecting to see everybody looking at me or greet me since the last time they saw me was in the last school year. Double odd. I started walking through the halls and people finally started looking at me, but only for a few minutes, after that they kept talking and whispering about something that I'm still not aware of. And it's making me annoyed.
I finally see Axel, Ethan and Elijah and start to make my way towards them. "Hey Jason man!" Elijah is the first to notice me and then we greeted each other by bumping our fists together finishing with a pat on the back, after talking for a few moments I decide to shoot the question that has been bugging ever since I entered the building.
"Ok, but why the fuck is everyone whispering? The parking lot was empty." I asked with a mocking tone.

Eli started snickering. "That's because everyone is busy trying to welcome the new student, apparently everyone is either nervous or jealous, that's why they are gossiping." He explained waving with his hand.

"Oh yeah and I heard that the new student owns a black Bentley and has a personal driver, he opened the back seat door for the novice to come out. Quite fancy huh?" Axel interjects.

"So the dude is good looking and rich so everyone is going crazy over him?" I asked baffled by the information, who could he be?  They all started laughing. 

"Bro the new student is a girl." Eli states. 

"I saw her in the secretary and the girl is a total hottie with an innocent aura, dude she is literally a walking goddess. Even grumpy Jeff smiled and was nice to her, he even wished her a good day! That old frog never smiles at anyone!" After that Ethan continues rambling about how her brown hair is a turn on which made me realize that this dude may have a weird fetish for hair. It's Ethan we are talking about though, is that even really surprising?
"I just don't know her name though." He finished his rant.
"Castiel." We all looked at Will and Isabella that were holding hands. "If you are talking about the new student her name is Castiel." Will stated.

Castiel,  it leaves a sweet taste in my tongue for just trying to say her name.

"She's so sweet and nice! And she's sooooo pretty!" Isabella says. William grabs her waist and spins her around.

 "I thought you only had eyes for me baby." I internally cringe at their lovey-dovey scene, thankfully Axel interrupts them with a fake loud cough. Isabella turns red and adds, "Oh yeah I invited her to sit with us at lunch since she's new." And then they walked off leaving us gaping after dropping that bomb. A few seconds later the bell rang and everyone starts heading to their classes, and for some unknown reason, all I could think about was, 3 hours and 30 minutes until I meet the famous Castiel.