13: Jason ✔️

Mate is gorgeous.

                         Mate is funny. 

                                                      Mate is sweet.

I completed Basil by saying that our mate is perfect.

Basil couldn't stop growling and howling ever since we laid our eyes on her form in the dark colored pajamas. Her long toned legs making a contrast with the dark shorts of her night set.

She tied her hair into a bun, strands of silky brown hair covering her face itching me to put them behind her little ear. God she's so beautiful and all mine, my little mate.

 I smiled when I saw her reenter the dining room but my smile quickly vanished when I noticed her expression. She was smiling a fake smile and her eyes held pain. My blood started boiling, I don't care if who hurt her was her father or not, absolutely no one upsets my mate and gets away with it! 

"Maria, can we go talk in the kitchen?" Maria paled.

 "A-Am I in trouble?" She squeaked. Ok but who the hell is her father and why is everyone so scared of him? 

Castiel held her hand. "No, you didn't do anything wrong, it's about Nero." She said sadly.

 "Oh my, what happened to my little boy?" And then they moved to the kitchen. When they were out of sight everyone stared at me. 

"Why is everyone afraid of her father?" Eli asked. Good to know that I'm not the only one noticing that

"I have no fucking clue. Whoever he is, he for sure has his way of demanding respect." I replied.

 "What do you guys think that happened to Tee's brother?" Isabella asked playing with the hem of her shirt.

"Tee?" Axel asked confused.

 "My nickname for Castiel, I'm still trying it out what else could it be?" Isabella clarified with a 'duh' tone. Axel rolled his eyes and shook his head. My mate and Maria came back a few minutes later and everyone pretended that nothing strange happened in the middle of our meals.

***

Maria shooed us out of the dining room when we finished eating, insisting that she could wash and clean everything without any help. She's a stubborn woman I tell you. We were back to the living room and I noticed Castiel getting ready to sit in her previous spot so I ran like a flash and sat right next to her, giving Isabella a sheepish smile for stealing her friend. 

We watched The Conjuring 2 and I laughed every time my mate jumped of fright because of Valak, the evil creature. I'd never admit this to anyone but Valak did make me shiver. I learnt that Castiel loves horror movies. She might jump, scream, tight her hold on the couch's arm, but she always ended up laughing or giggling. She's adorable. 

We were in the middle of the 4th movie when I felt my mate's head rest against my shoulder. I looked down at her and smiled. She fell asleep. I scooped her and put her on my lap, making her head rest in chest. My heartbeat started speeding up when she started moving. 

Fuck she woke up! Shit!

I felt myself relax when I realized that she was just snuggling deeper into my chest, still asleep. I felt like a weight just got off me, this girl will be the death of me. I kissed the top of her head and I heard her sigh in content making a huge smile to appear in my face.