7: Jason ✔️

I woke up earlier today, opened my eyes and a huge feeling of guilt filled me in, my heart felt heavy and empty. I cheated on my mate. I've never hated myself as much as I hated in that moment. Shaking my head I headed to the showers and did all my morning business. I looked at the clock and it read 06:02 AM. It's still really early, school only starts at 8:30 and I wasn't sleepy nor tired, the anxiety of my actions keeping me awake, so I decided to check on my parents.

Leaving the pack house silently, trying to not wake up anybody, I got my car's keys and went to the garage, pressing the open button on the keys, I quickly noticed the location of my car in the room full of expensive cars by the flash of lights that turned on. The drive to the castle was only 20 minutes and I don't intend to stay for long,  a quick visit will do no damage.

Entering the gates the guards all bowing wherever I was going, I hop out of the car and entered in the palace. My parents are early risers, so they are probably up already, I wish I could say the same about my little sister. Even if she was up she'd probably pretend to be asleep to avoid talking with me. My sad thoughts are interrupted by my mom.

"Jason!" She hugged me like she hasn't in a really long time. 

"Hey mom, I just came to make a quick visit then I'll have to go to school." She nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to the... infirmary? I was about to ask her what were we doing in here when I saw my dad, lying on the bed, he didn't look ill nor injured, just extremely exhausted, dark circles under his blue eyes, similar to mine.

 "Dad what happened?" I asked concerned.

 "Oh hey son. Good to see you too" He replied smartly with sarcasm. I looked at him pointedly, he sighed and started talking. "I went into the forest because we got reports of some attacks in the east zone and this weird dark creature got inside of me...I was possessed, by a demon Jason. I attacked my own people, I attacked your sister...thank the heavens they arrived to stop the beast before I got a chance to actually kill someone."

 "What! Why wasn't I informed about this sooner?" I all but shouted but I didn't stop there. "Were you even planning on telling me?" I asked hurt for the lack of trust that my parents have on me, but then again I'm not really trustworthy am I? I cheated on my mate. A pang of hurt hit my heart.

 "You will step on the throne soon and I don't want you to stress about anything until then." He explained. 

"Still...You should have told me something." I said with a sigh. "I know, that's why I want you to be crowned next week." I looked at him with eyes wide open. 

"But da-" He interrupted me. "I can't do this anymore Jason...I hurt your sister, my own daughter, my blood...you are still young and for sure you will be able to be stronger than me son." He finished with a sad tone.

 "I've found my mate." I blurted out. This time he was the one with eyes wide open.

"Congratulations son, one more reason why you should be crowned King, now you have a queen. I can't wait to meet her Jason, how is she?" He asked excited.

 "Her name is Castiel and she's perfect father, an actual goddess, and she's kind, sweet and caring she will for sure be a great Luna Queen." My stomach churned thinking about her again, I don't deserve her. He smiled.

 "I'm proud of you son." If only you knew, you wouldn't be so proud anymore. I smiled at him and started exiting when I remembered something. 

"Dad when you said that you started attacking people 'they' came and solved the situation, who were they?" Silence. I turned around, my father was asleep, great.