20: Castiel ✔️

I could feel someone's gaze burning our backs, their footsteps had the exact same pace as ours, if we walked a bit slower they would too, the same if we picked up the pace. The same turns and stops were made by them, they were definitely following us. I could feel Isabella's uneasiness and William's clenched jaw was visible.

 I decided to take matters from my own hands and got myself alone to take care of our loving followers. 

"Hey you guys can go to the car, I need to go the bathroom quickly." I said smiling at them.

 "We will come with you." Isabella said immediately. 

 "There's no need, you guys go put the bags in the car I won't take too much time I swear." I said slowly distancing myself from them. 

"Castiel I didn't want to tell you need so that you wouldn't freak out but..." He lowered his voice and whispered; "...we are being followed." I smiled and replied in the same tone.

 "I know, if we separate they will be confused and we will have more chance of getting away on time." I explained.

 "I don't think that's a good idea, they can follow us and you at the same time, and we can't afford getting you hurt." William said, Isabella nodded agreeing with him. 

"William please! I'm your Alpha's mate, don't I have some kinda of power over you?" I pleaded.

"Of course but Castiel this is dangerous! Jason would ki-"

"I command you both to escape and go to the car." I cut him off with a serious expression. 

They both lowered their heads in submission and walked towards the parking lot without looking back, I could hear Isabella whispering softly a "be careful".

 Taking a sharp turn and hiding behind a tree I caught our followers from behind and grabbed both of them dragging them behind a shoes shop. 

"Who are you?" I asked harshly, each of them in both my hands, their heads against the cold concrete wall. They kept silent. Something inside me burned at being ignored. I used my super-strength and pushed them against a wall once again, causing their heads to bleed slightly with new cuts. 

"I'm E-ric and and h-he's Rob-bert" Eric finally replied stuttering. Pleased with the answer I kept going. 

"Why were you following us?" I asked narrowing my eyes at them, daring them to lie in my face. 

"She ordered us! We didn't have a choice!" Robert said gasping for air as I tightened the grip of my hand around their throats. 

"She? Who is she?"

 "We d-don't know!" Robert answered. My fingers started stinging and something whispered in my ear. "Lie." Clenching my hands once more I repeated.

 "I want the truth, who is she?" I said deadly, my eyes turning an orange color. They both let out a gasp at my eyes. 

"Y-you! Y-you are you ar-re not h-human!" Robert stuttered, his face with stricken horror. 

"Who is she!" I asked one last time, pressing my fingers in their weak spots of their necks. 

"She will kill us please don't, I have a kid!" Eric pleaded tears felling off his eyes. At the mention of a child I let them go. I shook my head and looked at my hands. Why am I loosing control like this?

"I'm sorry." I whispered looking at their purple marks around their necks. I took a step forward to cure their bruises but they quickly walked backwards hitting their backs on the wall. Fear. They were afraid. And I felt guilty. "I won't hurt you, I can make that go away, let me help." I asked them softly, letting my angelic aura out. They slowly came towards me and I gently grabbed their necks.

 Taking out my pocket knife I made small cuts in my fingers. They looked at me horrified. "N-No stop, don-Oh!" As soon as my bloody fingers touched their bruised necks, the blood turned gold and I slowly massaged their marks making them disappear and relief filled their faces. After a few tries of them moving their heads and touching their no longer existent injuries they thanked me. 

"You can't tell anyone that it was us who told you this, but there are more. There were assigned three people, the other guy is Jared he's waiting near your car." My eyes widened and I sprinted towards the parking lot. Running fast, ignoring the looks that people were giving me, feeling the fresh and harsh breeze against my face. When I arrived, I started looking around, lost.

 Where were they? Suddenly I heard the sound of a camera going off a few feet away from me and decided to follow it. Slowly and as soundlessly as possible I tried to sneak in and see who it was. As I started approaching the local where the sound came out I realized that whoever Jared was, he was hiding behind Will's car. I saw the guy that I assume that is Jared got up ready to leave so I decided to stop him.

 "Hey you! Stop right there!" I shouted and started running after him, then he pulled out what looked like a stone a disappeared right in front of me. Magic. He used magic to get away. I ran back towards Isabella and William who were still laying down on the cold ground. I put my hands on their foreheads, trying to look for big injuries not visible to the eye or poisoning. I let out a breath of relief when I sensed that they were just asleep. 

Taking out my pocket knife again, I made small cuts on my fingers and healed some scratches and bruises that covered their bodies, including William's busted lip. They looked a little better and I started to try to put them up and inside of the car when I was suddenly pulled in a warm embrace. From the tingling sensation I recognized him immediately, I snuggled a bit further in his chest and I could feel him inhaling my scent as he muttered a few sweet words.

 "Jason, they-"

"Shhh calm down princess, the boys are already putting them in the car." I nodded. 

"God you are never getting out of my sight ever again." Jason mumbled in the top of my head. I kept silent when I felt my feet leaving the ground and I let out a small squeal. He chuckled and kissed my nose with me in his arms. "You are adorable." I smiled shyly at him and softly kissed his cheek, seeing a small blush fan over his face. "You too." I smiled at him. He is so soft.