6: Castiel ✔️

Nero and I were in the living room talking and he was explaining me how he was back physically with Allegra's help, the Leader of the Witches Coven, when my chest started feeling weird, the air was slowly getting out of me and a piercing pain has formed, I started whimpering.

"Castiel? Castiel! What's happening?" He started shaking me.

 "Make it stop! Stop please! Nero help!" He put his hand against my forehead and I could see the dark sparks flying from his hand.
"Discedere dolore! Parere tu Deo."
He kept whispering until I couldn't feel anything anymore. I smiled thankfully at him, and he smiled back and started patting my head, and his face is all I remember before falling asleep.

***

I was in a deep slumber when my eyes snapped open and I ran to my bedroom door and opened it, Nero stood there with a hand on the handle;
He felt it too. "It's coming from south."

"We haven't received any orison in weeks and this one seems urgent, we need to go!"

"Castiel, you know that Dad said to keep a low profile and avoid exposing ourselves. You know what will happen if someone finds out about us."

"I know Nero but I have a really bad feeling about this." He sighed.
"Fine but if Dad gets mad you are taking the blame."
"Deal." A flame of pure red fire formed when we shook hands. We ran into the garage and got out our fastest car and started driving towards the orison location. I got my phone out and started texting home.
"What are you doing?"
"Texting Maria so she won't call the Council thinking that we went missing." I said looking at him pointedly.
"It was only one time! I did warn Carl that I was going out to the Soul's garden and he called the whole Council. Mom got pissed at me for no reason!" I chuckled.
"I've missed you Nero, you are the best brother in the world."
"Aw getting sentimental now are Cas?"
"I was trying to be nice, you buttwipe! You always ruin our moments!"
He started laughing hard. "Oh my god that was so child- " And he started laughing again, not finishing his sentence. I shook my head. He wiped out the fake tear on his right eye and kept driving.
A few minutes later he opens his mouth again.
"I've missed you too Grinch."
"You did NOT just called me Grinch!" I started hitting him. "Hey! Ow! Hey Castiel, do not hit the driver, we could get into an accident and die!"
We looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter. He turned off the engine and opened the car's door. I got out and stood next to him. "It's here." We turned around when we heard screams for help. "The palace!" Me and Nero started running towards the confusion until we were inside of the palace. People were coming out of every direction so it took us a few minutes until we reached the middle of a big salon where a woman in noble clothes was sitting down crying with a hurt little girl on her lap and a big man with black eyes was clutching his stomach that was dripping blood, he let out a growl and his body started shaking and he turned into a giant wolf.
The Werewolves Royals.
"Something's wrong." All of sudden the man started attacking random people and I saw it in his eyes...he was possessed. "Demon." Nero whispered. I took a step forwards and shouted "DAEMONIUM!"
The man turned around. "Veni ut vestra Deo!" I kept ordering. His body started shaking even more and he opened his mouth, a dark cloud coming out in a human like figure. "Nero take care of him, I'll check on the victims." He nodded and started working on the portal to Hell.
I ran towards the woman with the girl.
"What happened?"
"L-leg...Tobias...Le-leg...he...he!"
I put a hand on her head to try to calm her down when I sensed something on her brain, she has a disease. I looked back at girl and noticed the enormous gash on her leg, I quickly took out my dagger and sliced my hand and poured my blood over her wound. A golden crust forms over it closing the no more dripping blood wound.
I pat her head gently so she can calm down. I look back up at the woman again.
"Y-You...leg...th-than" She takes a deep breath as if she was retaliating with herself and she gets a steady answer "Thank you."