He's Park Chanyeol

"Baekhyun rise and shineeeee" Luhan sing songed pulling the curtains away from each other allowing the afternoon-light into the room.

"Luhan!" Baekhyun screamed expecting to see the boy burn like he had been told would happen.

"It's ok it's ok I have my bracelet on"

Baekhyun sat up in his bed a confused expression on his face.

Sighing Luhan groaned, lifting his hand up. Baekhyun watched as he took the silver bracelet off his right hand.

Large red bloats appeared on Luhan's skin as he screamed bloody murder. Speeding towards him Baekhyun shoved him out of the sunlight, quickly closing the curtains after him. He turned to see Luhan panting drastically up against the wall near the top of his bed.

"What the hell was that?!" He screamed watching Luhan flinch.

"What happens to vampires when they don't have this in the sunlight" he explained holding up his bracelet that was now back on his wrist.

Slowly his hands felt up the material of the curtains. Baekhyun began to pull them apart his eyes crinkling at the sight of the sunset.

He waited for the bloats to form on his skin but when they didn't form he couldn't help but slightly pout.

"Is there something wrong with me?" He whispered closing the curtains back up again.

"Honestly speaking Baekhyun I don't have a clue" Luhan sighed scratching his forehead.

"Guys you up?" Kyungsoo called from the kitchen.

Luhan and Baekhyun sped each other towards the kitchen freezing when Kyungsoo had dropped the bowls in fright. Two of them bounced and spun while one broke into thousands of pieces.

"Guess we'll have to join the werewolves in the cafeteria today" Luhan whinced.

Baekhyun cocked a brow "What?"

"Kyungsoo and I usually like to stay up here in the dorm for breakfast that way we can just share dinner while the wolves have their breakfast" Luhan explained before rushing off to his room claiming he needed to change into his clothes shouting stuff back like "They can't see me in pj's! "

"Is he always like this?" Baekhyun questioned, Kyungsoo just waved him off.

"You'll get used to it"

"Ok so shall we get ready?"

"Yeah might as well our classes don't start for another 2 hours so might as well enjoy some proper made food"

"But...it's cafeteria food" Baekhyun's nose turned up at the thought of the food.

"Trust me Baek, our cafeteria food is amazing"

-------------

"Oh my god this is amazing" Baekhyun practically moaned, while chewing his pork belly.

"Told ya" Kyungsoo grinned, twisting his noodles around his chopsticks before bringing it up to his lips blowing gently.

"So nice to meet you Baekhyun" Minseok grinned reaching across the table to shake the younger's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too hyung" he grinned accepting the hand in a shake.

Suho also sat at the table which made Baekhyun feel happy he could see a somewhat familiar face.

"I'm sorry Byun Baekhyun?" A lady of small build asked.

"That's me" Baekhyun smiled sticking his hand up.