Jessica 2.0

⚠️Mature Chapter⚠️
Straight sex scene

Baekhyun shoved the door to the infirmary open, his gaze falling on the beds were Taeyeon and Jessica's bodies had been laid out until their funeral which was scheduled to be held on Sunday morning since the school's grounds keeper had been overworked and wasn't able to get the graves dug any sooner. The vampire could feel Chanyeol right behind him since the heat radiating from his Alpha's body made Baekhyun's racing heart relax. 

Baekhyun was the first one to realise that one of the bodies was missing, with a quick flick of his wrist the vampire pulled the white sheet from the victim's face and sighed in relief when he realised that Taeyeon remained. Chanyeol had taken it upon himself to search the remaining beds in the infirmary just to make sure that Jessica''s body wasn't moved for some unknown reason, his search turned up empty which only proved Baekhyun's theroy. 

"So it's confirmed, the two guys that we saw when we came in here earlier where stealing Jessica's body. My only question is, why?" Chanyeol thought out loud as he made his way back to Baekhyun's side, the vampire's attention staying on the witch's face. 

He could tell that Baekhyun felt bad of what happened between the two of them but his eyes didn't seem as distant as they had when he had been made aware of her murder, instead the newbie vampire seemed at peace. 

"I'm sorry that this has happened to you.." he whispered gently running his finger down the girl's cheek, she flet cold to the touch which was expected but Baekhyun didn't realise how much badly she smelt. When his gaze fell on the bite mark on her neck, the vampire was plunged back into his memories of when he had flipped his switch. It didn't feel good knowing that he had been the reason she may have been killed but the memory managed to remind him of something important. "Chanyeol, Luhan had compelled Taeyeon to come straight here and forget everything that happened to her about me." 

"If Luhan manipulated her into coming here, how did she end up by the boarder?" Chanyeol asked another unanswerable question, his breath tickling the latter's neck due to their close proximity. Baekhyun shivered from the hot breath against his nape but he quickly pulled his mind out of the gutter to notice a new mark on Taeyeon's neck. 

"This wasn't made by me" Baekhyun claimed, stretching his finger forward to highlight the slightly discoloured area just below the girl's right ear. It was a bruise but upon closer inspection Baekhyun was able to locate a small hole in the centre of the purple area, almost as if a needle had been injected into the girl's neck. "does that look like a needle mark to you?" 

"It's possible" Chanyeol agreed, his body bending lower so he got a good glance at the abused position. "but why on earth would they need to inject a needle into her neck?" 

"How am I supposed to know the answer to that, don't you think I deserve some credit after realising that we have two guys out there that stole a body?!" Baekhyun laughed somehow managing to find some humour in the situation, he wasn't sure if he was loosing his mind or had completely lost all sense of respect but he didn't care once Chanyeol began chuckling alongside him. 

"Grab me a needle from the rolling tray there and we'll see what we can do about it!" Chanyeol instructed through his giggles, Baekhyun nodded and quickly went to work grabbing one of the empty barrels and a needle point in which would enter through the plain tip. The vampire presented the connected needle to the wolf who blinked down at it in surprise. "I'm going to admit that I'm surprised that you were able to do that without experience." 

"I just stuck the pointy bit into the open bit and hoped for the best" Baekhyun admitted with a proud smile on his lips, he felt his cheeks warm up under Chanyeol's gaze. The vampire let out a deep breath when the needle was taken from his hand in the most cautious way possible, he watched in awe as Chanyeol managed two hands around the plunger.