Family Meeting!

Baekhyun didn't know how to feel when he watched the Big Bad Wolf of Millennium High walk down the hallway leading to his bedroom with his silver locks dripping water onto his bare torso. Chanyeol greeted everyone who were already sitting down in the living room with their plate of food before making his way to the kitchen, completely ignoring Baekhyun's entire existence. The wolves waved their hands but the previous night class students couldn't help but stare at the Alpha's toned abdomen. Baekhyun's lips curled upwards when his gaze had fallen onto the sausages and eggs on his plate, he half-expected this outcome after his sudden tease attack earlier on that morning.

"So how did you sleep last night Kyung?" Baekhyun wondered, hoping to start a conversation in the quiet room. The warlock classed witch was surprised by the question but quickly got over it when Jongin gently nudged him in the side, Baekhyun didn't fail to see the bright pink blush spread across his best friend's cheeks.

"I actually didn't get that much sleep last night.." Kyungsoo admitted, his head bowed low while his fingers messed around with his fork.

Baekhyun turned to Luhan who had also turned to gaze in his direction, judging by the vampire's reaction Baekhyun could conclude that the two of them had no idea why their dorm-mate was so shy all of a sudden. Their gazes shifted from each other and onto Jongin who was looking anywhere but them, they could just about make out the bright red tint to his ears which told them everything they needed to know.

"Again?!" Luhan screamed, jumping up from his spot on the coffee table. His action having caused Minseok to gasp and clutch his chest while Suho somehow managed to land in Lay's lap from the fright, Baekhyun simply laughed while the rest of the wolves turned to him in confusion.

"So that's the scent I was smelling when I was on my way here." Chanyeol laughed from the kitchen. The second he added to Luhan's craziness it was like all the pieces of the puzzle had been put into place. Jongdae and Lay merely shook their head while Sehun was clapping his best friend on the back, Kris and Tao couldn't look at the group while Minseok and Suho were still frozen from receiving the information.

"I was too nervous last night," Kyungsoo began to explain, his half-empty plate finding a new home on the coffee table next to Luhan (who was still staring at him shocked). "I couldn't sleep no matter what I did. I tried making tea, counting sheep, listening to music but nothing was working. I was too nervous about the ceremony later today so I called Jongin, he came over and tried to cuddle me but it was clear that I was wide awake. Then I suggested some exercise in order to tire my body out and well-"

"We don't need to hear the details, thank you very much!" Suho gasped, covering his ear with the palm of his hands. It wouldn't do anything even if Kyungsoo continued talking but the gesture was enough for the boy to halt in his words.

"Speak for yourself!" Luhan hissed, tossing a glare at the elder vampire who was shocked to see him so interested in his best friend's love life. Luhan turned back to his dorm-mate, ignoring the curious eyes that had fallen on him from those few protectors who also wanted answers as to why Luhan wanted to know more.

"No I'd rather not." Kyungsoo interrupted, his cheeks burning to the touch. Baekhyun released a laugh at Luhan's pouting lips and he almost found himself squealing when Sehun pressed his lips to them. Unconsciously Baekhyun turned his head to look at Chanyeol, wondering if the Alpha had seen what had happened between their adoptive son and his desired mate. The vampire smiled when he realised that Chanyeol had already been looking at him from his spot in front of the fridge, he was holding onto a box of cereal so one could assume that he was looking for some milk to go with it.

"Anyway!" Minseok shouted, gaining everyone's attention. He was currently cuddled against Jongdae's sleepy figure at the corner of the couch, the werewolf lazily roaming his fingers through Minseok's hair as he continued to talk. "What are the plans for today? I don't recall what happened the last time a witch was awarded with a familiar, besides even if I did it wouldn't be as special as today!"