Thank you

The door to Chanyeol's bedroom burst open and two bodies piled on top of the bed gripping Chanyeol by his shoulders and lifting him out of the covers, Baekhyun blinked up at confusion as Sehun and Jongin glared at their Alpha with disappointed facial expressions plastered on their faces. 

"What the hell are you doing in bed with another fling? You stopped doing that when Baekhyun arrived at school and I thought things were going on well with the both of you and now look at what we've walked in on!" Sehun and Jongin shouted at the top of their lungs, Baekhyun who was still beneath the covers with his head on display watched the scene with his teeth pressing into his lips to prevent himself from laughing. "Luhan and Kyungsoo came over and told us that he wasn't in his room when they woke him and Baekhyun was the last one to see you last night before you came here and hooked up with another fling!" 

"Yeah I was in their dorm room last night but-" Chanyeol tried to gesture with his hand towards the bed where he noticed the vampire grinning back up at him with an innocent expression on his face. 

"I don't want to hear your excuses you horn dog!" Sehun screamed, stepping back towards the doorway with his hands covering his ears. "This is completely disrespectful for Baekhyun, I thought you were giving him the space he needed to come to terms with wanting to be with you rather than Daehyun!" 

"Sehun-" Again the Alpha got cut off, this time Jongin took a jab at his hyung. 

"Do you at least know where he went? Luhan and Kyungsoo are scared that something happened to him and frankly I don't want him coming up to me with his switch flipped again because you two had a fight!" 

"Are you going to let me explain myself or not?" Chanyeol deadpanned, looking between his two best friends and waiting patiently for one of them to start talking. The eldest was the only one who was standing with his face in Baekhyun's direction but the vampire wished that he could see the expressions on Jongin and Sehun's face right now. 

"Not! You can say goodbye to your fling because you're helping us find Baekhyun and you're going to apologise to him or so help me I will be the one breaking your nose this time!" Sehun hissed, sending his Alpha a glare not even bothering to send the 'fling' in Chanyeol's bed a glance. 

"Are you going to stay here while I say goodbye to him then?" Chanyeol wondered, tilting his head in curiosity. Baekhyun watched as shivers ran through the backs of the boys standing with their backs to him, his hands came up to his lips hoping to muffle the laugh he so desperately wanted to get out. 

"Of course we are!" Jongin screamed, throwing his arms around like a crazy person. Baekhyun couldn't deny the fact that morning's in Chanyeol's dorm might become a natural thing if this was the sort of drama the Alpha had to deal with on a daily basis. "We don't want you two doing anything else while Baekhyun's still out there with no emotions!" 

"Fair enough" Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders deciding to paly along with the concept that his best friend's had dreamt up when he was trying to explain things to them. Baekhyun expected the two boys to turn their heads and watch as Chanyeol 'said goodbye' to him but when ythey didn't the vampire decided to have his own fun with the situation. 

He waited until Chanyeol had crawled up the bed to his side before pulling the wolf into an opened mouthed kiss, he made sure to release a couple overexaggerated whimpers before pulling away with a pout forming on his lips. He watched helplessly as Chanyeol hungrily licked his lips and sent him a wink before shifting back into charcter. 

"I'm sorry but you heard them baby, I have some important business to attend to right now." 

Baekhyun allowed another disapproval noise to generate from the back of his throat, his eyes locked with the backs of the other wolves whose shoulders were risen in tension. He rose his hand to his lips and quietly laughed into the palm of his hands, Chanyeol's eyes sparkling while watching with the brightest smile on his lips.