Taking Boss To The Next Level

Request for - GangstaQueen99 Enjoy 😏

*Your POV*

You were at your desk setting up meetings for your boss, your boss being one of the most powerful men in the country. How would you describe this man? Cocky? Confident? Could have any woman wrapped around his finger? Except you of course, word around Paisley Park is that he's got those dark eyes of his on you but you don't give in that easy. Sure the little man in heels is attractive as hell, but you're not gonna give in just because he says so.

Speaking of the devil.

"Y/N, can I see you in my office?" Prince asks.

He then turns his heel and walks into his office, the sound of his black heels echoing off the walls as he disappears through the doors. You get up, pulling down your short black pencil skirt as you make your way into his office. He looks up at you.

"Did you set up the meeting with the venue manager?" He asks.

"Yes I did, I set up a meeting with tech also." You inform him.

He nods, seemed to be impressed.

"Oh? That's good. I've been meaning to get around to that." He says.

"Well it's a good thing I went ahead and did that for you." You smirk.

He turns to you and smirks back.

"Yes, thank you, Y/N. By the way..." He says, leaning back on his chair, looking you up and down, "You look real good today."

You raise an eyebrow.

"I know." You cross your arms across your chest.

Prince chuckles, getting up and slowly makes his way towards you. Leaving only a small gap between the two of you, you bite down on your bottom lip. Prince pushes some of your long brown hair behind your ear, running his finger down along your jawline. Then tracing your lips with his thumb, you almost fell into a trance but snapped out of it.

"Why are you doing this?" You whisper.

"Why do you think?" He asks.

You pull away and straighten yourself up, he wraps his lips around his thumb that had been on your lips.

"I think you think I'm easy which I'm not." You scoff as you walk out of his office and back to your desk.

For the rest of the day as he walks by you, glancing at you but you looked away. He sighs and keeps going, you roll your eyes playfully.

The Next Day...

You furrow your brows as this new girl keeps walking around the place, you shake your head and begin confirming meetings for Prince...until that new chick came up to you.