Terrible Mistake

A/N: This imagine will be based on what happened and why I've disappeared off the face of the earth for a good month, just so everyone can understand what's happened and what's to come next. Some of everything that occurred was a blur to me, this story will be told in Prince's POV.

*Prince's POV*

"Her kidney's are failing...after all the tests and scans we've discovered that her bladder is leaking and been injured. Her kidneys don't like it, this is from the surgery she had just seven days ago." A doctor explains to me.

My heart drops, I knew Y/N was in pain and couldn't move but I didn't know it was this bad. I knew something was off with her when I went to get her the night she had that surgery done, she wasn't herself. She had high fevers, she could barely walk, could barely keep food down.

"So what you're saying is...the surgeons who operated on her seven days ago...made a mistake that's made her this way?" I ask, with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

The doctor sighs and puts Y/N's chart down, looking up at me.

"I know it's hard to take in, but it seems like the case. We need to operate on her again to fix the mistake before it gets worse." He says.

I run my fingers through my hair, breathing heavily. I can't believe this, one simple mistake that could have been prevented, and now she has to be opened back up again. Just wait until I get my hands on those surgeons...

"Mr Nelson, we need to take her in now." The doctor informs me.

"Wait, can I see for just for one minute?" I ask in panic.

The doctor gives me a sympathetic smile and nods as he opens the curtain, I walk in and look upon Y/N as she lays in the bed with an oxygen mask on her face. I hold her soft hand in mine as I look down at her, she looks up at me.

"Hey you, why are you looking at me like that?" Y/N asks.

"I'm just scared, angry...I'm feeling a lot of things at the moment." I admit.

Y/N squeezes my hand weakly, she flashes me a small smile.

"I'm scared too, but we're going to fight this." She says.

The doctor returns with patient transport warder, a shaky sigh escapes me as I lean down and place a soft kiss on Y/N's forehead.

"It'll be alright, I'll see you soon." She smiles at me weakly.

I fake a smile.

"For sure." I nod.

They take her away, I sit in the waiting room.

Hours and hours go by, I start to get anxious...she's been in there for a long time. I get up and start pacing the room, my heart starts pounding. Oh god...what if something went wrong?