Help Me Gett Off

Request for MarissaBradshaw

*Prince's POV*

Today I have rehearsals for the NAACP Awards, I have the place to myself as I'm also performing as well so not only am I rehearsing my performance I'm also rehearsing my presentation also, I'm presenting an award to someone tonight. I'm just not allowed to know who, buzzkill.

I spot one very pretty worker sitting in the front row, she's sitting next to a guy who's probably the same age as her. He looks like one of those immature types, typical. She's gotta be like twenty or twenty-one? Yes I'm very much older than her but...it's just a number. She looks very mature, and way too gorgeous. My thoughts get interrupted when she clears her throat through her microphone. Oh she's conducting this?

"Mr Nelson?" She asks.

"Oh sorry, yes?" I ask.

She smiles, oh wow, what a smile

"We're ready to begin when you're ready. Mr Nelson." She says softly.

She has a sweet voice, I can only imagine what it would sound like when she sings.

"Certainly oh and please, call me Prince." I smile.

The guy next to her sighs and crosses his arms, putting down his clipboard.

"We get it. Let's get this going." He says.

The girl looks at him with a glare, shoving him.

"Don't be rude, we're rehearsing for a reason. He can take all the time he wants." She snaps.

I stand there with a smug look on my face.

Yeah, what she said.

I look over at her as she looks up at me.

"What's your name?" I ask her.