Bad Dog - Part 2

A/N: I got asked for a part two and I was feelin' myself after making the first part successful so imma do this second part. From TheWritingWizard16 Imagine

*Lena's POV*

The Next Morning...

I wake up all snuggled up in Prince's arms, I look up at his peaceful face. I smile down at his gorgeous angelic face, how did I get so lucky? He stirs in his sleep, I gently and slowly move some curls out of his eyes. I jump when he clears his throat.

"Are you just gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna lay back down so I can cuddle you? My chest is getting cold, Mama." He complains.

I giggle and lay back down, laying my face on his chest. He wraps his arms back around me, tightening his grip so I can't get back up. I roll my eyes playfully, such a softie.

"What if I need to pee?" I giggle.

"You can hold it, can't you?" He asks.

I slap his arm, he chuckles.

"You need to go, don't you?" He asks.

"Yes, let go of me." I laugh.

"Only if you promise to come back." He turns to look at me and pout.

I chuckle and kiss his pouty lips, I pinch his cheeks and he immediately unwraps his arms and pushes me away.

"Works like a charm every time." I smirk as I get up and begin walking to the bathroom.

"You pinch really hard, and you doing that makes me feel like I have chubby cheeks...which I don't. So stop doing that." He glares at me as I walk away.

I kiss my finger and point at my ass as I close the bathroom door, all I can hear is his deep chuckle as I do my business. I turn on the shower and step in, I smirk as I stand under the water.

"The door will swing open in 3...2...1..." I say to myself.

Right on queue, the door swings open, Prince opens the shower door. He steps in, placing his hands on my waist from behind.

"Taking a shower without me? How rude. I thought you wanted to save water on the bill." He says while pressing his lips against my ear.

I chuckle while leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"No, that was your idea." I say.

Prince runs his hands up my thighs while his tongue runs up my ear, a moan escapes past my lips.

"So it was, my idea is more fun. Admit it." He whispers in my ear.

He presses his hardness against my behind, his lips attach to my neck. I close my eyes and enjoy how much I love saving water...

After our very 'water efficient' shower, we get dressed and Prince takes my hand and leads me back to the bedroom. I furrow my brows, then I mentally 'Ohhh' in my head, I know what's going on.

"How are you going to do this, tonight?" I ask.

"Well...these." He says, holding up a lot and when I say a lot...I mean ALOT of chains.

"Is there a secret basement I don't know about?" I ask.