Terrible Mistake - Part Two

A/N: This second part to this is an update on how I'm currently doing, from up from when I came home up until now.

*Prince's POV*

Two Weeks Later...

I've been helping Y/N around the house, she specifically wanted to stay in the guest room downstairs so she can get the exercise. Walking up and down the stairs so she can stay fit, whenever I saw her get a little too tired or see that she's clearly in a lot of pain but trying to hide it I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom to lay down.

Today is the day she gets her catheter removed, she couldn't be more thrilled, she's so tired of having to get up and empty the bag that's attached to her thigh and changing it to and overnight bag when she goes to sleep. Because her blood pressure is severely low these days she needs to drink a lot of fluids meaning her bag fills quickly which means more trips to the bathroom to empty the bag, but today those days are over.

She needs to endure a bladder pressure test first to see if it can handle being full on its own, then once she gets the all clear the catheter comes out and those horrid bags are gone forever.

"I can't wait to get rid of this thing. You have no idea how uncomfortable it is to wear underwear with this thing, sitting down and laying down with this." Y/N closes her eyes and sighs.

I chuckle and reach over to hold her hand. She squeezes my hand.

"You'll feel normal again." I smirk.

She nods and smiles.

"Well one step to going back to normal, just gotta get rid of this thing in my arm after that. The Picc-Line, I've got another week of my IV treatments. Then the line gets removed from my arm." Y/N informs me.

I nod, looking at the device in her arm.

"How are they getting that out? Exactly the way they put it in?" I ask.

"No, just pulling it out." She says.

I cringe, how can she be so casual about it? That device is all through a vein in her arm that runs all the way through her chest near her heart! And she's perfectly neutral about someone just pulling it out? Gross.

"Just grabbing the two lines right there and pull?" I ask in disgust.

"Yep, it won't hurt because I've had it in for so long but I'll feel it, it'll just feel weird that's all." She shrugs her shoulders.

I screw up my nose. She said the same thing when her stomach drain got yanked out, and her nasal gastric tube...she was so casual about it, unfortunately I was there for both of those. She didn't flinch, she was nervous before it happened and then like the flick of a switch, she didn't care anymore and the tubes got yanked out of her and she didn't flinch or make a sound. I'm kind of worried about this now, does she just not care anymore?

"Y/N?" A doctor calls out.

Y/N gets up and walks in, I don't go in because I'm not allowed, it's a x-ray room. They're taking images of her bladder to see if it's properly healed and if it can hold liquid.

About thirty minutes later she comes out, looking like she's been crying and looks completely uncomfortable. I furrow my brows.

"Y/N? What's the matter? What happened in there?" I ask.

"That test was horrible, it hurt a lot too." She says almost in tears.

I pull her into my arms.

"I have to go to my clinic to get this pulled out." She reveals.

I raise my eyebrows.

"So you got the all clear?" I asked.