Bad Dog

Requested for TheWritingWizard16

*Lena's POV*

My boyfriend and I were exploring our wonderful town for the day, I couldn't ask for a better way to spend the day. Prince is a musician who's got big dreams and living them just the way he wanted to, and I'm the living girlfriend who is always in the first row dancing to his music and cheering him on. But he's not your average boyfriend...there's something special about him, I don't mean personality wise or how sweet he is either.

He has, how do I put this delicately? Supernatural abilities that he mostly controls? Okay I'm just gonna come out and say it, he can turn into a werewolf. One night over a year ago he was coming home from a show on his own, I was sick so I couldn't come so he was by himself, he got jumped and bit by someone. Ever since then he turns every time he's either stressed, angry or every time it's a full moon.

It's a full moon tomorrow night so we're making the most out of today as he wants to make tomorrow a preparation day for what's to come, he knows what to do by now but it doesn't make it any easier for him.

"What are you thinking about, Mama?" Prince asks, breaking my train of thought.

"You." I smile.

He smirks and stops to look at me.

"Oh? What about me?" He asks with curiosity and mischief in his tone.

I chuckle as a smirk plays on my lips.

"Just about how good you look in those pants." I bite my lip.

Prince chuckles and places his hands on my waist, pulling me into his body closer.

"That's funny, I thought you liked me better with them off." He says with his voice getting deeper, his dark orbs piercing through mine.

I run my fingertips over his growing length through his tight jeans as my lips brush up against his, his breathing gets caught in his throat.

"I do." I smirk.

"Let's go home then." He groans, squeezing my waist.

Prince moves back and grins at me before turning around and walking away.

I giggle and follow him to his bike, getting on behind him and wrapping my arms around his slim waist

I giggle and follow him to his bike, getting on behind him and wrapping my arms around his slim waist. We arrive at our small house, heading inside. I went to go lay down on our bed while Prince got changed into a something more comfortable. He walks over to me and smiles.

"Tired? I guess today was a big day, huh?" He asks.

"It was, but I'm never too tired for you." I smile.

He crawls onto the bed and hovers over me, leaning down and pecking my lips.

"Good, I wanna have a special night with my girl before the full moon tomorrow night." He whispers.