Dance Music Sex & Romance?

A/N: Requested Imagine. After this one I will not be taking any more requests for awhile, I've got too much going on and I don't need people messaging me asking for their requests to be posted adding onto my current problems. I'm not trying to be rude but I've got declining health, demanding job and already multiple books in need of updates. So to those who have pending requests, sorry but you'll be waiting a lot longer. Any other Imagines I post here in the meantime will be my own that come to my head.

*Author's POV*

Seraphina, that was her name. The caramel skinned, perfectly curvaceous woman who has music in her blood, but had her guard up and was quite the piece of work. But she was very independent and living alone, but alone is what she won't be tonight.

Prince's eyes sparkled as his eyes glued to her name on the guest list for tonight's Music Gala, which is fundraiser.

Prince has actually never met Seraphina but he's heard of her and her family, he's bought a piano from her father. He's interested in getting to know her at the Music Gala, he could use some human interaction tonight. He's been feeling very lonely as of late, he thinks he won't find love anymore with his age.

"Hey, you going to that Gala tonight?" Prince's longtime friend, Sheila E, asks.

"Yes, I wasn't going to but I am now." Prince nods.

Sheila raises an eyebrow.

"Any particular reason why now? What changed your mind?" She asks.

Prince shrugs his shoulders.

"Just thought it might be fun, get out of Paisley." He says.

Sheila squints her eyes, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Right...I'll see you there then. I have some errands to run." She says, getting up.

Prince furrows his brows.

"What? Do I need a reason to go to an event that I'm invited to...and performing at mind you?" Prince asks.

"Lately yes, usually it takes a lot for you to do anything these days." Sheila yells as she leaves the complex.

Prince shakes his head in disagreement.

"Girl whatever." Prince mumbles to himself.

He gets up to go get ready, sighing as he looks in the mirror. Looking at his surroundings in the reflection, the big room yet so empty. He turns around and shoves his hands in his pockets, looking at his bed, wishing he had someone to wake up to every morning.

Prince walks down to the living room, looking at the empty couch, sighing as he wishes he had someone sitting there whenever he came back from the studio.

He shakes these lonely thoughts out of his head, he doesn't want them to ruin his night. He'll be surrounded by people, people like him...who love music.

At The Gala...

Once Prince arrived at the Gala, he was swarmed with guests, some of whom he knew and some who he'd be getting to know tonight. Which made him happy, but his chatter amongst guest got distracting when he saw her...

Seraphina walked into the room, wearing a bright red dress that hugged her curves perfectly. Her long dark hair flowing down her back, her hazel brown eyes then connect with Prince's, knocking him out of his trance.

She smirks at him as she walks over to the bar, Prince excuses himself from the group of guests he was currently conversating with as he makes his way over to Seraphina.