Fighting Together

A/N: This Imagine is a personal one, it's not the request so apologies to the person patiently waiting for theirs, yours will be next. I wanted to make this in explaining what's going on exactly with my current situation. The only thing unfortunately that's not real about this is I don't have anyone there like Prince is in this imagine.

*Your POV*

You're getting ready for yet another day full of work, you just got dressed into your uniform. You go make sure you've got everything, you see you have everything. Ever since your illness has escalated over the months everything has just been difficult, your memory has gotten worse so you have to check your bag before you even go anywhere about twenty times and that's all you worry about while you're out...even though you know you have everything. When you go to bed at night when you set your alarm you check your phone over and over again checking that it's been set because of your bad memory, you know the alarms set but you just can't help it.

What's worse is that it's affecting you at work, staff look up to you for guidance, your boss appoints you as the leader for your shift and it puts a lot of stress on you because if someone comes to you for help you can't remember half the time because you're struggling how to do your own job yourself. The other day you couldn't provide your address, email, or even put your PIN in for your credit card. Your illness is Chronic Migraines, you've had it for four years now. It wasn't this bad, you could manage it as you would only get the annoying brain stabbing pain twice a week but you get it literally everyday now. It's taking it's toll on you, but it's also taking a toll on your relationships with your friends, family and your husband...Prince.

You let out a huge sigh as you grab your bag and walk down stairs, looking around but Prince is no where in sight. You furrow your brows, the guard gives you a small smile.

"Good Morning, Y/N. He's at the stage." He says.

You smile and nod.

"Good Morning, and thank you." You say.

You make your way to the stage, Prince turns around. He sits down on the floor, looking at you.

 He sits down on the floor, looking at you

"Hey, baby. You off to work?" He asks.

You sigh, throwing your bag over your shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm about to head down now. What are you up to today?" You ask.

"I'm just doing rehearsals all day. You'll call me if you don't feel well right? You seemed out of it yesterday." Prince asks, jumping down and walking towards me.

You smile and place your hands on his face, placing a soft gentle kiss on his lips.

"I'm fine. But I will if any things wrong, I promise." You say.

He smiles back, taking your hands in his.

"Good, I have your boss' number anyway so if I haven't heard from you by midday I'll be calling him." He smirks.