Bad Cop

A/N: I've been thinking about this Imagine for awhile and wanted to just go for it, it's naughty of course but enjoy!

*Stella's POV*

I was finishing off some reports for my boss and sighing in relief, I had been dying to finish all day. Don't get me wrong, being a cop is what I've always wanted to do but it takes a lot out of me. I finish the reports and put them on my boss' desk for when he comes in tomorrow morning, I grab my bag and I see my partner walking towards me with that annoying look when he wants something.

"Hey, you know how much I love you?" My partner in crime, literally, Constable Stephens, asks with a pout.

I roll my eyes and smirk.

"At the moment, not that much." I say.

"Oh come on, you'll get a kick out of this." He scoffs.

I squint my eyes at him.

"At what?" I ask.

"It's a prank on my friend, he's been pulling all these jokes and pranks on me pretty much every day lately and I would love to pull one on him that'll blow him away. A nice one that'll get him to stop, I need you for that." He explains.

I cross my arms over my chest, chuckling sarcastically.

"You're dragging me into a prank war? No way. I'm not getting involved, not my fault your friend is better." I scoff.

I turn to walk out but he grabs my hand, I sigh and turn back around.

"If you do this for me and it works...I'll do all of your paperwork on top of mine for a whole week." He offers.

My eyes widen, I grab my make up mirror from inside my bag and hold it up in front of his face.

"Look at you, look at what you're doing. You do know I have two huge cases I'm working on right?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes and snatches the mirror from me, putting it back in my bag.

"I'm aware. That's how confident I am that this will work." He says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm intrigued, what's the plan?" I ask.

Later That Night...

I was driving down the highway in my patrol car, I spotted the car. The yellow BMW that I'm supposed to be looking for, I turn on the sirens and lights. Signalling for the driver to pull over, after they pull over I get out of my car with my broken speed gun that always comes in handy for a gag. I walk up to the window and knock, the window comes down and I'm met with a confused face.

"Is there a problem, Officer?" The man asks.

"Do you have any idea how fast you were going, sir?" I ask.

He furrows his brows.

"The speed limit?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrows.

"Are you getting smart with me?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"License please." I ask.

He hands me his license, I have a look at it. Oh for god sake...Stephens didn't tell me his friend was Prince Rogers Nelson. I pass him back his license, but a deals a deal. I can't believe I'm doing this...

"Mr Nelson, step out of the vehicle please." I demand.

He gives me a questionable look.

"What for?" He asks.