Purple Persistence

A/N: I have a request pending but I've been working on this for about 4 months...? Yeah...this goes way back even when I was recovering, but I put it on the back burner because I was in too much pain to concentrate but now I've finally finished it.

*Author's POV*

Prince was on the set of his new film, "Graffiti Bridge", usually he has his best friend, Grace with him. But when he called her to come to set she sounded incredibly annoyed over the phone so he let it slide, never got an answer so he was going about his day, until he looks up once he hears the sound of clicking heels.

"Oh Good Morn...sorry, Afternoon." Prince says sarcastically.

Grace crosses her arms over her chest, glaring at him.

"Oh sweetie, you're lucky I don't have the energy that ponytail out your head." Grace sighs.

Prince chuckles as he walks up to her and rubs her arms softly.

"What's the matter with you? You've been grumpy all night last night, you snapped at me this morning..." Prince brings up.

Grace raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe because I could hear you mumbling and moaning like three rooms away... at 3 in the morning." She sighs.

Prince clears his throat.

"Excuse me, I was having meaningful conversations with a lovely lady." Prince scoffs.

Grace rolls her eyes.

"Prince, honey...nobody actually cares about you at 1800-Hot-Babes." Grace rubs her temples.

Prince scratches his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." He shrugs his shoulders as he walks away from her.

"Those calls cost $3.79 a minute!" She scoffs.

"And it's definitely not worth the money." Prince mumbles.

Grace leans against the wall, running her fingers through her hair.

"I've just got a lot going on...this boss of mine is just...impossible! I mean who does a 'Welcome To Our Lawfirm' thing by going 'Land this client by the end of the week or you'll be fired'?" Grace asks.

Prince chuckles.

"Not mine." He says.

Grace frowns, Prince's face drops.

"Too soon?" He asks.

She sighs in frustration as she covers her face with her hands.

"I still don't get why you went with this Firm? Why didn't you go for Slater & Harper? It's closer to our apartment, it's got just as many better clients as the Firm you're currently with...at least you won't get that 'Welcome' if you went there like I suggested. I did get you that interview and that offer is still there." Prince explains.

Grace pulls her hands away from her face to look at him.

"Because this Law Firm is the best in the state, that is the reason why my boss, aka the owner of the Firm is the way he is, he wants to stay the best." Grace tells him.

Prince furrows his brows.

"But you are getting treated poorly there...you're meant to enjoy what you do. What's the real reason you are staying there?" Prince asks.

Grace scoffs.

"Oh my gosh...you're in love with me...aren't you?" Prince gasps.

Grace squints her eyes as she stares at him.