Private Show

A/N: I deeply apologise for not updating any books, I had surgery a couple of days ago. I'm just having some time to myself to recover and just in general, I've been working myself to the bone days before my surgery. But enjoy this little imagine.

*Prince's POV*

Each night I perform is different, it's never the same. That's why I see people in the front that I have seen from previous shows, because each show I perform is different. Has its own energy, atmosphere, most has the same song sets but it's never average or bland. Not to toot my own horn or anything. Performing is everything to me, the stage is my true home. I think my favourite part about shows is disappearing and they think I'm leaving but I run back out and perform some more, I find it amusing but heartwarming when they scream and cheer and sing and dance along.

I have a really good feeling about tonight's show though.

As I was getting ready in my dressing room, one of my best friends, Sheila E, knocks on the door before coming in.

"Hey, P. Full house again tonight, I don't know why I'm saying that, there would never be an empty seat at your shows." She chuckles.

I chuckle as I look up at her.

"What can I say? People wanna come party." I shrug.

Sheila rolls her eyes playfully as she fixes up my jacket, I smirk.

"Don't be like that, that's why you're here." I say.

"True, also here to support my best friend and watch his big ass head float around on stage because I find it amusing." She mumbles while fixing his hair.

My smirk disappears.

"I heard that." I scoff.

"Yeah well, that's what happens when you let all this attention get to your head too much...it blows up like a hot air balloon." Sheila explains while making a blowing up motion with her hands on either side of my head.

I slap her hands away, glaring at her as I walk to the door.

"Look who's talking, with all that hair the way it is...what's going on in there? How many birds you got nesting in there?" I ask.

Sheila pouts while trying to flatten her hair.

I lean my whole body back, giving a hearty chuckle before slipping out the door.

"Screw you Nelson! You're so mean to me!" Sheila yells out.

"Yet you still hang around me cause you love my annoying ass!" I yell back.

I walk towards the stage, taking a deep breath before walking on.

As the show starts and progresses, my eyes land on a beautiful woman down the front I haven't seen before.

Prince Imagines Vol.2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara